Think twice before purchasing from Palmetto State Armory!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Older thread but it seems like we tend to hear the horror stories about customer service while the good examples go unannounced.

I ordered a pistol from PSA on 10/31 and just picked it up from a local gun store a few minutes ago. Easy, peasy.

I also bought it for $70 less than a local gun store was going to charge me so there's that too.

And the local shop I used (Four Seasons) was great. In and out in 15 minutes. $20 fee and they like to do them! I think they probably make more money filing forms than they do selling merchandise!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    $20 fee and they like to do them! I think they probably make more money filing forms than they do selling merchandise!
    Hahaha that sounds like Four Seasons.

Cool stuff to look at while you stand around, though, or at least it was before covid

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    I'm thinking the onus is on the purchaser. Not calling the FFL ahead of ordering to be sure they accept transfers seems pretty basic... apparently not. Then to not reach out to the FFL post delivery is bizarre. I wouldn't think you have the responsibility to hold that firearm indefinitely. Huh. another one for the attorneys.

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    I have ordered several firearms, etc. from PSA. Never had a problem. Very easy transaction. % firearms that I can remember off the top of my head.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have 3 AKs, a Dagger and an AR from PSA because they've always ended up exceeding my expectations. So think twice about purchasing from PSA because they might make you keep doing it.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    I've had a couple friends get firearms from PSA. Never had an issue. They got email saying the gun was delivered to their FFL, usually within 2 weeks. The second friend was not contacted by her FFL about delivery. When she called them they said the gun had not arrived yet. They "found" it pretty quickly. Sooooo...

Top Bottom