• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So, on the last day of vacation I started feeling like I was in for a proper asthma episode. Starting driving back to civilization and realized I want going to make it to my own doctor/hospital and found a good candidate ER for a stop over.

Long story short, got several hour long treatments, some steroids, and nothing helped so they admitted me.....and now I'm super bored. Can't sleep worth a damn even though they gave me a sleeping pill, told the family not to visit me and risk getting sick unless the situation deteriorates, so what should I do in my hospital bed INGO?

So far, I've figured out that I could

1) read INGO
    2) troll armslist flippers
    3) watch tv

I also thought flirting with nurses would be fun, but "Eric" just isn't my cup of tea, despite seeming to be naturally hairless.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    :rolleyes:.....Hospitals.......be LAST place.....you'a git any rest......OR sleep......:):

last stint fer me was.....?.......3 yr ago,June.......ICU, 5 days.....did'n really have no choice in it.....but my nurses was SMOKE'n hot, LOL.....:):

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    The ER nurses were quite attractive, on top of being very nice and good st their jobs. It was kinda like cute blonde nurse night until I got admitted.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Did 7 days in 01 and it was hell.

I r'member the day.....an' go'n ta work.....but at's 'bout it, till I woke up in'ere......:):
    tumbled off'a scaffle.....lights out all'a way down,hit'a concrete 12 ft down ......5 ribs, collarbones, punctured lungs.....yada, yada....:rolleyes:

The ER nurses were quite attractive, on top of being very nice and good st their jobs. It was kinda like cute blonde nurse night until I got admitted.

:):......Oh yeah.......no complaints from me, on'a chics take'n care o' me......... :rockwoot:

like was say'n......da*n they was smoke'n.........:):

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    Enjoy your breath. Oxygen is one of my favorite molecules.

Smile at your lungs...
    Say "thank you for all your do"...
    See them smile back at you :)

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Bra Medic does not share his wares for free.

I thanked my lungs, and followed it with a quick "get your act together kids"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    YouTube... I can get lost there for hours following the suggested videos after the ones I watch. Start with music you like, TV shows you like, gun videos, comedy videos..

Collegehumor.com has some good stuff. Also if your sense of humor is on the strange side (and I think I know you well enough to hazard a guess) you might find Salad Fingers interesting. It's a series of animated shorts that are very creepy. They have them all in sequence at www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm and they are also on YouTube. Salad Fingers is definitely not for everyone. HomeStarRunner.com is also entertaining, but you have to really dig for the content.

Get better, dude.
    hug.gif

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yeah, I followed a series of videos last night and ended up with William Shatner covering several songs in spoken word form.

I'll check that series out after breakfast.

Thanks

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    You can masterbate with the hand attached to the arm that isn't hooked into an IV. Then have the nurse clean you up......but I'm sure you've thought of/done that already. Read a book. I would suggest The House of GOD. It's a satirical novel by Samuel Shem (a pseudonym of the psychiatrist Stephen Bergman), published in 1978. It portrays the psychological harm done to medical interns during the course of medical internship in the early 1970s. It's also hilarious and introduces you to some of the lingo they used like 'lol in nad' (little old lady in no apparent distress) and how interns with good intentions can take stable oldsters and make them worse.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Push all the buttons and mess with the equipment. That's what I would do but I'm always tinkering on something.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Flap your arms like chicken wings and the EKG will go nuts. Much more fun when it's networked to the nurses station.

Or, unplug it and at the monitoring desk it will show you have flat lined.

When I was in the hospital last August, I tried getting on INGO via the 'computer' the hospital loaned me. Any gun sights I tried to log on to were blocked. YMMV, however.

Top Bottom