• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You should try it when you're out of your mind. The TV remote was an endless challenge. I don't think I ever did figure it out. One of the doctors was hot, the nurses not so much.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Nurses love when someone brings cake in for your birthday! They steal it and eat it all!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The ER nurses were quite attractive, on top of being very nice and good st their jobs. It was kinda like cute blonde nurse night until I got admitted.

Which hospital are you at? Sorry about the admission. Are you needing oxygen or just frequent nebs?

Netflix/hulu is a good option

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I took apart some of the machines in my room once. If they use flat head or philips fasteners they are just asking for it. I had some cool patient care assistants when i was in the last few times sat and talked with them girls for hours.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Which hospital are you at? Sorry about the admission. Are you needing oxygen or just frequent nebs?

Netflix/hulu is a good option

off oxygen, doing nebs every 4 hours. Doing the shorter treatments now...about 15 minutes instead of the full hour. IV steroids and antibiotics. Pretty much killed the tightness at this point but still wheezing heavily.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I took apart some of the machines in my room once. If they use flat head or philips fasteners they are just asking for it. I had some cool patient care assistants when i was in the last few times sat and talked with them girls for hours.

Got to chatting with one of the nurses, and somehow started talking about how the world was falling apart. Good times....

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So, no reloading this weekend? Hope you're feeling better. I have a wedding Saturday, but trying to talk myself into the M&S. We'll have to see how bad of a hangover I have.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Probably too late - but see how high you can pee. Just aim away from your face. (unless you like that kind of thing)

-J-

Top Bottom