• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you want to sell it I may be in the market, then your profiting something you don't believe in would be negated since I wouldn't then be buying one new as well (while I do not share them, I am in no way belittling your beliefs)
    Selling it doesn't fix it for me. I'm not being legalistic about this, really. I would just rather not support that cult. Again, if it was simply a matter of, say, the CEO being a Unification Church member, that wouldn't bother me much at all. I do business with all sorts of people who have a different worldview than I have, and I'm fine with that.

There very well could be Unification Church members on INGO. That's fine with me. It would not affect my friendship with them.

The problem for me with Kahr is that it seems that the profits go, at least partially, directly to the church. This seems to be their version of a fish fry.

I wouldn't go to a fish fry where the profits went to a cult that I thought was harmful to the lives of people. It's not a matter of simple disagreement. I think the Unification Church is a harmful cult.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Lost..

After getting confangled in the whole moonie mess.... I am still scratching my head, trying to figure out if you're carrying a gun for self defense that has not be fired by the end user?

I must start a new thread...

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    After getting confangled in the whole moonie mess.... I am still scratching my head, trying to figure out if you're carrying a gun for self defense that has not be fired by the end user?

I must start a new thread...
    I replied on your new thread, which was a good choice of how to handle it.

Again, this is just my backup gun. I carry my tried and true Glock 27 as my primary self-defense weapon. I will fire the Kahr at my earliest opportunity. I'm a suburbanite with limited time and opportunity to get to the range.

Top Bottom