• ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WTF is wrong with people?!?!?!?!
    there have been 3 heart wrenching stories of child abuse in the Evansville area in the last month. I cant find the stories now but one was a 2-3 year old who had been hung upside down in a closet and his brother and friends where allowed to use him as a punching bag...several hours after this happened the mother took the child to a relatives because the child couldnt walk and was acting "funny" he had some severe internal injuries. and the other was a child who was abused last year to the point where she could no longer do anything and was on a feeding tube..recently the mother was charged with neglect because she had not fed the child in 2 days. just sad!!!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    seriously? I'm sure you're only joking so I'll reserve further comment.:dunno:
    I'm just wondering how far the "criminal" label stretches around here. If a 6-year-old sexually abuses an infant, being duct-taped to a chair is "getting off easy" compared to what some would want to happen. After all, it's an article of faith that they are incurable, so one might as well pull out the Ginsu and go to work, right?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm just wondering how far the "criminal" label stretches around here. If a 6-year-old sexually abuses an infant, being duct-taped to a chair is "getting off easy" compared to what some would want to happen. After all, it's an article of faith that they are incurable, so one might as well pull out the Ginsu and go to work, right?

WTF does any of that have to do with the children in this article? they where bound to a chair for several hours for jumping on a bed!
    But I guess your comment really had nothing to do with this case and you're simply fishing for an argument.

Top Bottom