Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi CT! She's had a pretty rough day of it today. The doc told us that the pain would likely get worse before it got better. He was spot on. She's gotten by today so far with the help of her meds, cold packs, and a heating pad. The only time's she's been up was to use the restroom. She is a trooper though, she's been eating my cooking without complaint!
    Well sad to hear that she's not good.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Shout out to CM, db, Kick, Gman, Shadow, Mom, and the International Man of Intrigue Sylvain.

:wavey:

Edit to correct my fat fingered typo...never say shot on a gun forum!

Last edited:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I've hitting the golden raisain's soaked in gin pretty hard myself. Helps with arthritis.

Isn't that where you soak the raisins for about a week with the gin, and then through out the raisins and drink all the gin? This weather can't be good on you either. Sux getting older...it sure isn't for sissy's! (wanted to use a different metaphor there but this is a family friendly site after all.)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Isn't that where you soak the raisins for about a week with the gin, and then through out the raisins and drink all the gin? This weather can't be good on you either. Sux getting older...it sure isn't for sissy's! (wanted to use a different metaphor there but this is a family friendly site after all.)
    :laugh: I do it backwards:woot:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Ah, now were back to cats!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom