• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    You gotta be kidding me! ROFL

!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

Can somebody, ANYBODY, please tell me what the kid was walking up to the deer for? Thats food for some time in that situation, i dont care how many zombies hear the shot. What gives?

My family was taking bets on how long it was going to take before that buck decided to either run or gore the kid. It actually noticed him and didn't flee?

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I wasn't sure if I should start watching it so I jumped into the first episode of the second season to check it out. I thought it was cool.

Downloaded now the first season and going through it before the second episode of the second season. Wish I didn't know what happened now because keep thinking of it. Oh well. Cool show. I'm enjoying it but reminds me why I need to store a lot of ammo before this really happens...

:nailbite:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I expected the deer to be a walker, showing that the disease had jumped species. A little silly, but regardless...I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Yeah, I was expecting it to turn around showing it's left side half way missing
    with blood and gore exposed and come at the kid for his brain.

THAT would have been an ending. :):

ALB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    I thought the season premiere was a little slow, too much emphasis on the two kids. The screw driver scene was good though.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll still watch but I was getting more than a little put off at the tangent they were taking with rationing who gets guns and who does not. I mean, really!!!!!!! you are going to try to sneak in a little jab that it is OK or justifiable for one person to have a say on whether another should be able to have a gun (THEIR OWN GUN) in a zombie show? You might as well put a PITA ad in a hunting show.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I'll still watch but I was getting more than a little put off at the tangent they were taking with rationing who gets guns and who does not. I mean, really!!!!!!! you are going to try to sneak in a little jab that it is OK or justifiable for one person to have a say on whether another should be able to have a gun (THEIR OWN GUN) in a zombie show? You might as well put a PITA ad in a hunting show.

In the books they made a much larger deal about guns, as the sound of them brought large herds to the group several times. Im hoping this all just forshadowing for something like that.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

A few didn't want her to have the gun because she had already proven herself suicidal. Sounds like justification to me. :dunno:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am with JAG. It was not that they did not want her to have a gun. They were worried that she may kill herself. The old guy was just trying to look out for her.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    For a television series it's not too bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this 2nd season, hopefully they don't screw it up with too much drama or stupid crap like what happened with Jericho.

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond
    A few didn't want her to have the gun because she had already proven herself suicidal. Sounds like justification to me. :dunno:
    shes grown. and tired of fighting. if she wants to die by her own terms then so be it
    For a television series it's not too bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this 2nd season, hopefully they don't screw it up with too much drama or stupid crap like what happened with Jericho.
    x2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom