• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If it was not for the radiator hose I could understand the RV. Lots of room for people and storage. You would only have a few minutes to gather guns, ammo, and supplies. What I don't understand is why they have a fuel consuming caravan. One vehicle for equipment and one for scouting and speed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If it was not for the radiator hose I could understand the RV. Lots of room for people and storage. You would only have a few minutes to gather guns, ammo, and supplies. What I don't understand is why they have a fuel consuming caravan. One vehicle for equipment and one for scouting and speed.

Yeah, that. 4 vehicles? A rag top jeep?

If the majority of the population is dead then there would be
    millions of abandoned cars, trucks, etc.
    As far as fuel........ zombies are not driving around wasting gas
    those fuel tanks would have some gas in them.
    They could not find a car lot in the vicinity of Atlanta? :dunno:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    If it was not for the radiator hose I could understand the RV. Lots of room for people and storage. You would only have a few minutes to gather guns, ammo, and supplies. What I don't understand is why they have a fuel consuming caravan. One vehicle for equipment and one for scouting...
    Two is one and one is none. So going scout and apc would be crazy. Diversity would offer more options for scavanging repair parts but would have its own pitfalls.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Anyone else catch that jazz about "the French were the last. While our people were running, they kept working...(or something to that effect)?" Give me a break. Don't be so damn obvious. And the "we're stupid for using fossil fuels" line. I dig the show, and understand the mistakes that would be made by desperate, unprepared people. History has shown what really happens on a mass scale during disaster, and it isn't any noble survivalism, but the French? History has shown us their colors too. F**k the French, that was stupid.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, I gave a big :rolleyes: during that exchange.

POTENTIAL SPOILER - JUST A HYPOTHETICAL>>>>>

Anybody taking bets as to what the Dr. whispered to Rick Grimes right
    before he ran out in the end of the episode?

I'm guessing after the blood test he told him his wife was a couple of months pregnant.
    Now,
    If she was not pregnant before he was shot in the hospital
    and now she is "with child for two months" and he has
    only been back for a few weeks............

D'OH!

:popcorn:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i love this show. it is pretty awesome. i just don't get how all these spots have been over run. these after all are the slow movers. i mean i understand its for part of the show but i just don't see it.

as far as the fossil fuel comment and the french was bs for sure. but i hope these cats get it together and stop just running past 50's with ammo in the box.

printcraft i was thinking the same thing. pregnant by shane

nismoz33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lawrenceburg HVL
    So any word on when the second season is going to air?

Grunt Soldier, I keep wondering why they are ignoring the military vehicles & potential weapons in or on them as well. That would be what I went for.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008

I'm guessing after the blood test he told him his wife was a couple of months pregnant.
    Now,

D'OH!

That's what I was thinking... As if the sh*t hasn't already hit the fan. I wonder if Rick is gonna be able to keep his cool when this all comes out..? When the scientist guy first told them about the count down I wondered why he even took the time to draw thier blood to make sure they were safe... now I know it was to lead up to the wife being pregnant.

Why would you jump into the same raggedy ass vehicles and not take a troop transport to fit more people in and save fuel? And why would you not be picking up what ammo and guns happen to be laying around??? Idiots.

I doubt that gas is something that they have to worry about. Gas stations may be out of it but there are vehicles everywhere and I bet most still have some in the tank. I would prolly want to upgrade some, if not all of the vehicles.

So for the CDC, you mean to tell me that this state of the art high tech government facility only had enough fuel to power the generators for that short period of time? Really..? And for the guns, I have seen a couple ma deuce's that could have gone on the RV.... They need to ditch those shotguns and get some M4's. We all know that shotty's are not the best zombie guns because of thier low capacity and slow reloads.

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Yeah, I gave a big :rolleyes: during that exchange.

POTENTIAL SPOILER - JUST A HYPOTHETICAL>>>>>

Now,

D'OH!

I am saying that most likely you are right, the only other possible reason that I can think of is he told him that everyone is already infected. Like when Grimes asked him about everyones test, Jenner said "no suprises". Which to him could mean something he already understood, like it is already in everyones system, just waiting for them to die. Or possibly told him the last location he knew of that was recieving his transmissions.

But, I am going to have to go with the majority. Guess we will have to wait 10 months to find out:noway: .

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll just say the next season better not take forever. I'll be pissed if it doesn't air until next fall or winter.... :xmad:

kungfupipe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Greencastle
    walking dead flaws

i think everyone has valid points, but all of it does not matter to me. mostly becuase there are not other zomb ie shows on right now, but alot of this stuff is adapted for t.v. in the original story line they don;t even go to the cdc, so i am willing to deal with some of the dumbass moves they make. i also think that with the stupid moves, it just helps set up major characters for disaster later on. from the original story in the comic, no one is safe, and they do hesitate to kill off anyone. i think the second season will be better as the story line progresses, but we all have to keep watching so they don't yank off the air. :rockwoot:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm wondering for next season, they'll start showing each survivor's story. Could be interesting.

But anyway, these people aren't like us. We all know better. First thing to grab would be military vehicles, ammo, guns, supplies....Because we all learned that stuff from this site.

But, of course, there is something you all don't realize. This is a tv show! It's all make believe! Gasp! Just take this in as a learning example of what not to do. :D

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I'm wondering for next season, they'll start showing each survivor's story. Could be interesting.

But anyway, these people aren't like us. We all know better. First thing to grab would be military vehicles, ammo, guns, supplies....Because we all learned that stuff from this site.

But, of course, there is something you all don't realize. This is a tv show! It's all make believe! Gasp! Just take this in as a learning example of what not to do. :D

Agreed there are a lot of regular folks who simply wouldn't know how to operate a lot of that abandoned military armaments & gear, so a shotgun or revolver would be much more useful & thus much more desirable to them than say an M2HB or even an M4.

IMHO it's been an entertaining enough television series to keep me interested in watching but I wouldn't recommend it as a "what folks should do in case of zombie apocalypse" film though.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If this was real they all would of had guns, there would be guns everywhere...espicially in GA....This is the low budget series thats replacing ABC's LOST....They are already dead, the zombies are the Others, they found the Hatch, some have been killed, leadership rivals, .....Jenner told him about Jacob.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My wife kept giving me the :rolleyes: every time I pointed out their sloppy gun handling. I know its a TV show but I lost count of the number of muzzle sweeps I saw when they were not in a fighting situation.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

No.

Make believe? Hardly. This is a TRAINING FILM.

Most people don't know jack about weapons, so they'll go with what they know and understand. That's NOT M2HBs and that's NOT M4s.

They got typical guns that are owned by typical people.

But...

What I really want to know, is where the hell is Merle? Based on what happened earlier, I have a very strong suspicion that I know where he'll show up. And if they stick to that story line, it will be VERY ironic for certain folks. And I'll just leave it at that.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    No.

Make believe? Hardly. This is a TRAINING FILM.

Most people don't know jack about weapons, so they'll go with what they know and understand. That's NOT M2HBs and that's NOT M4s.

They got typical guns that are owned by typical people.

But...

What I really want to know, is where the hell is Merle? Based on what happened earlier, I have a very strong suspicion that I know where he'll show up. And if they stick to that story line, it will be VERY ironic for certain folks. And I'll just leave it at that.

You have me very curious now. What's your suspicion? Where do you think he'll show up?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Did anyone else wonder why what's her name just happened to have that grenade in her bag that she found in the other guy's clothes? I thought that was a little odd, like maybe she had other plans for it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Did anyone else wonder why what's her name just happened to have that grenade in her bag that she found in the other guy's clothes? I thought that was a little odd, like maybe she had other plans for it.

I was wondering why she didn't drop in the tent back at the first camp. :dunno: Then again, I was just wondering WTF happened to it period.

Is there anything else that's happened that should have continued or come up that we have forgotten?

Top Bottom