• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    The creator of that video make a music video with guitars, tambourines, and the racking of a slide of a gun and dry firing... check it out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD-_aMx6UN4&annotation_id=annotation_838164&feature=iv]YouTube - Gun Is a Machine (Sebastian Deledda, Antiprise Records)[/ame]

The music is actually pretty good.

AK-NOW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Shelby County Indian
    Good video with alot of truth in it. I watched another one on the same link you posted called Gun Control should be outlawed, has the girl from Texas whose parents were killed in the resturant shooting.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nugent, every gun owners best friend for his undying love and support of the 2nd Amendment. Ya gotta love him.

Got to think about the old Bud Light Commercial's "I Love you man" when Nuge and the 2nd are mentioned in the same sentence.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    The sad part about the gun control video is some people will watch it and think to themselves, hmm criminals are people too, just trying to get by, now I'll vote for candidates who are in favor of gun control

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Wow, well I had heard a little about Nugent being pro-gun, but that piece was incredible, he really gets it.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    All good vids. Wish they would air on T.V. A shame there is not an organization we could fund to get them on the air. Might wake a few people up. We are losing more and more rights every day. Good job

Top Bottom