• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I've decided that when they come for me I'm gonna rock em off the front porch rather than knock em off of it. I'm planning to pick up a full Marshall stack and when I cut loose with the loudest, most mediocre attempts at classic rock guitar ain't no one coming close. I figure it'll drive all of the mice and voles out of the house as well.
    XGk7Rjnh.jpg
    Play the Star-Bangled Banner, it’ll confuse them...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You guys think the value of our semi-auto weapons will go up or down if these crazy liberal laws are passed. I was thinking about selling my AR the other day. I'm not paying taxes to this corrupt government for a weapon that sits 95 percent of the time in my gun safe.

Why would you sell it when this is the queue that it's time to use it for its intended purpose rather than as a toy?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I've decided that when they come for me I'm gonna rock em off the front porch rather than knock em off of it. I'm planning to pick up a full Marshall stack and when I cut loose with the loudest, most mediocre attempts at classic rock guitar ain't no one coming close. I figure it'll drive all of the mice and voles out of the house as well.
    XGk7Rjnh.jpg

Nice SG Special! I've got one just like it.

xxxleafybugxxx1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Indiana
    You guys think the value of our semi-auto weapons will go up or down if these crazy liberal laws are passed. I was thinking about selling my AR the other day. I'm not paying taxes to this corrupt government for a weapon that sits 95 percent of the time in my gun safe.
    Nice try Nancy Pelosi.... But I'm not sure. I got rid of all of guns.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    I never heeded the warning to not take your firearms collection with you when fishing, and if I ain't a monkey's uncle, my boat sank, and all those are now at the bottom of a great lake. for shame.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I've been collecting guns for sixty years. I'd have to hire a barge to sink mine.

I don't mind the government informers here (and long-time users of the site are aware that there is at least one such individual here) knowing that I have guns. Having served on the NRA Board of Directors I've been on the government's radar for decades. They know who I am and where I am. If they want to come for my guns they can take their chances.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I've been collecting guns for sixty years. I'd have to hire a barge to sink mine.

I don't mind the government informers here (and long-time users of the site are aware that there is at least one such individual here) knowing that I have guns. Having served on the NRA Board of Directors I've been on the government's radar for decades. They know who I am and where I am. If they want to come for my guns they can take their chances.
    I've been here a long time. Who's the informer?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I don't mind the government informers here (and long-time users of the site are aware that there is at least one such individual here) knowing that I have guns.
    I'm curious about this. Why would a government informer need a login to the site? Everything is posted openly.

Top Bottom