• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    The Union Creek Jounral Entries in Chronological Order « The Union Creek Journal

"The Union Creek Journal (UCJ) is a fictional work about survival. The journal chronicles the struggles of the Johnson family to survive after a global economic crash reduces the United States to 19th Century living. The Johnsons prepared but survival is still difficult – physically and emotionally.
    Follow the UCJ for frequent updates to the story of the Johnson family and tips to survive an apocalyptic collapse that could really happen."

This is a good read!

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    He releases new journal entries every couple of days so when you get caught up keep checking back.

btw if you feel like you dont have a bunch of time for reading, each journal entry takes only minutes to read. I know I read pretty fast so I always wish they were longer but, I can see where they are the right length to keep your attention without taking up too much time.

Mudinyeri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Good morning. I'm the author of The Union Creek Journal. INGunOwners showed up as one of my top referring sites (sites that send viewers to my site) today so I thought I'd stop by and say, "hello".I appreciate your readership and enjoy hearing from my readers. Please feel free to comment on any of the blog entries on the site.Thanks again.Toby

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    When I read about Xu Guan I have to wonder what would happen if UN troops ever landed here on US soil. Even if they were here to help I don't think they would get a warm reception. Exactly like what we are reading about in the journal.

Any other thoughts on the journal?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think I saw it on Pirate4x4.

Adrian's seems to be getting towards the end. It is LONG (more than a year of posts, though not daily), but pretty good. Much more "raw" than Union Creek. Not something my wife would read and enjoy, but I think it is a hoot.

I'd love both of these (and Longbow's stuff on here) to get packaged up into a eBook of some sort. I'd hate for it to just fade away.

Another story I really enjoyed, and hope it will get resurrected, is "The Mountain: A Prep Story" on whenshtf.com.

Top Bottom