• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Ordered this guy back when it was announced as I've been wanting a 2011 style firearm that's a bit more compact and easier to conceal.

It got to RangeUSA in Greenwood last week and I just got to go pick it up. They apparently had a Staccato event there on Friday where the executives were there and giving out swag and stuff as well as a nice discount on Staccato firearms and I missed it! Not that it'd have helped me I paid Staccato directly for my CS back when it was announced.

Hoping to get to the range this weekend to put some rounds through it.

cs.jpg

I had just put the slide back on after installing the optic and forgot to put the safety back on / hammer down [it's unloaded and cleared, but hey, I just noticed it in the picture haha].

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I handled and shot one at NRA besides the P99 Final Edition it's the only gun on the market I want with the exception of a Beretta DT-11 or Blaser F-16

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    Held one of these today and had to leave quickly before my wallet screamed at me. That is a nice gun. Curious to hear how it shot.

Patched

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    Lake County
    You are lucky it was still available once your wallet stopped screaming. The CS has been getting a lot of hype. Even more than the Wilson EDC X9 when it came out a few years ago. I'm surprised that I haven't seen more comparisons between the CS and the Wilson SFX9 series.

Patched

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    Lake County
    I was at the range last month, and saw they had a CS that had come in that morning. After some internal debate, I put it on layaway. Just got it last week and took it to the range. Because of range rules, I couldn't do more than double taps. However, it does allow for a nice secure grip. Come back on target very nicely. I'll have to shoot it against my P30 to see what I think of accuracy. No optic on it yet - with plates costing $160, I need to be sure of what I want on this before I spring for a plate. It's actually taller than my P30, so that's a bummer for carry. Disassembles and reassembles pretty easily. I like it, even though some other residents of my safe will have to say 'bye.

Top Bottom