• Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Info from Springfield:

The Springfield Armory® 2011 Duel has Their Newest Pistols Face-Off
    Springfield Armory® is calling for a duel, the Springfield Armory® 2011 Duel, between their two newest pistols: the XD(M)™ Compact and the Range Officer™. They will be holding a competition for gun enthusiasts to vote for their favorite pistol and hundreds of daily prizes.
    Dueling begins at 12:01 a.m. April 29. Daily prizes range from Springfield Armory® gear to the competing pistols themselves. Participants may cast their vote every hour through midnight May 28, 2011 and earn up to 720 entries. The person with the most entries overall wins both dueling pistols. Voting takes place at www.springfieldduel.com.

Gun experts across the country are getting involved with the Springfield Armory® Duel (www.springfieldduel.com/contenders). Some have written why they like the XD(M)™ Compact and Range Officer™. David Williams, 2006 Pistolsmith of the Year has this to say about the Range Officer™, "It's hand-built with selected components to give the customer the most 'bang for the buck,' but still be upgradeable for future enhancements." Roy Huntington, Editor/ Publisher of American Handgunner says the XD(M)™ Compact is, "The perfect choice for new shooters, or for anyone wanting an easy-to-use, safe handgun."
    Even some Springfield Armory® employees have weighed in, and shared some reasons they like the XD(M)™ Compact and Range Officer™. All participants of the competition are encouraged to share why they voted in the forum section.

To learn more about the contenders:

The XD(M)™ Compact [www.springfieldduel.com/contenders]
    The Range Officer™ [www.springfieldduel.com/contenders]
    See these new pistols up close and personal by visiting the Springfield Armory® Booth #1537 at the National Rifle Association's Annual Meetings in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania April 29 – May 1.
    Will you challenge your readers to a duel? Visit www.springfieldduel.com on April 29 to enter the 2011 Duel and cast your first vote, and enter every hour to increase your chances to win.
    Have Fun,
    Springfield Armory®
    NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. All laws apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE OFFICIAL RULES FOR DETAILS.

All Rights Reserved. © 2011 Springfield Armory®. 420 West Main Street, Geneseo, Illinois 61254 • www.springfieldarmory.com

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    as a geek, my mind started to race. So the first thing I did was read the rules.

Rules: "Entries that are forged, altered, garbled, or generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. In order to be eligible, entries must actually be received by the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period."

Thank god I live in China. Technically my students are not Bots, Macros or automated means. ;)

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    6) Do not post any written content that is not yours on INGunOwners.com.
    Do not post news articles, content from blogs or any other content from sites around the web on INGunOwners.com . Feel free to post your own words and a link to the content but DO NOT copy and paste any text that does not belong to you on INGunOwners.com.

:dunno:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Lol that was the funniest goodbye post I have ever seen.

I think XdMs look pretty neat myself.

I dont think I would own one, but I do like their look.

Top Bottom