• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I canÂ’t reply to your pm, because of post counts, but I looked on fedex website and filtered locations that allow for dangerous shipments. Then I chose the closest place. IÂ’m not sure if you could take it to one of the other places or not.
    Thanks. That's always been the rub with FEDEX here in NA. Now that they have a storefront and counter on State St., it might be a better option than having to drive over to Louisville.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm a little intrigued by the P220 Legion SAO, i've never handled an SAO, how's the safety on these Legions, is it fairly positive on/off?

I would say it is like a nice 1911. Positive click on and off without being hard to operated.

I agree. The thumb safety is very 1911-ish.

I've said in the past and still believe that if John M Browning were alive today, the Hi Power would be very similar to the P226 Legion SAO.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Registered my P320s for the voluntary upgrade program. I read enough feedback to believe there is no downside to doing so.

GreyState

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2017
    Ft Wayne
    Here are a couple of mine. I do the photography...

Legion 226 and 320 TacOps that Bruce Grey did the work on, including the Big Fat guide rod and 1911 spring. I also have an MPX (Gen2) and MCX Virtus Patrol (FDE)

legion_dark.jpg sig2_small.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here are a couple of mine. I do the photography...

Legion 226 and 320 TacOps that Bruce Grey did the work on, including the Big Fat guide rod and 1911 spring. I also have an MPX (Gen2) and MCX Virtus Patrol (FDE)

View attachment 60331 View attachment 60332

Since the MPX is technically a pistol, I'll add it here too. Trijicon MRO + Surefire X400 Ultra + Geiselle.

View attachment 60333
    Did you take those photos? They're great.

Nice collection too.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Been watching prices of 320 Apex & Gray triggers on E-bay recently and really scratching my head.:dunno:
    With the recall, I figure that they will be pretty much useless if you send your 320 in.
    Prices are now between $100-$120 for a used one.
    Apex will only give you what you paid for it in "store credit", which in my case was $40 at the NRA Louisville show in 2016.
    Not really excited about trading mine in since there really isn't anything else they have that interests me.
    Wondering if I should cash in or just keep it.
    Is there something magical about these triggers that I haven't figured out yet or is it just the marketplace demand?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Been watching prices of 320 Apex & Gray triggers on E-bay recently and really scratching my head.:dunno:
    With the recall, I figure that they will be pretty much useless if you send your 320 in.
    Prices are now between $100-$120 for a used one.
    Apex will only give you what you paid for it in "store credit", which in my case was $40 at the NRA Louisville show in 2016.
    Not really excited about trading mine in since there really isn't anything else they have that interests me.
    Wondering if I should cash in or just keep it.
    Is there something magical about these triggers that I haven't figured out yet or is it just the marketplace demand?
    They are supposed to reduce trigger pull weight. My stock P320C trigger weighed just a little over 7# and was smooth before I sent it off for the mods at Sig. The quality of the stock trigger pull was one of the factors in my decision to go with the Sig P320C. I'd be interested in how much the Grey and/or Apex trigger pulls weigh after installation and if the quality of the pull is improved. I'd also be interested in how those custom triggers interact with the factory mods.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I was at Bass Pro today and they had a couple of Sig P320 Compacts in the case. I didn't ask the gentlemen behind the counter and I'm not sure that they could answer my question anyway. Do these Sig P320's, being sold now, have the upgraded trigger?

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I was at Bass Pro today and they had a couple of Sig P320 Compacts in the case. I didn't ask the gentlemen behind the counter and I'm not sure that they could answer my question anyway. Do these Sig P320's, being sold now, have the upgraded trigger?

Did it have a thin trigger shoe or the thick one?

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    Here's my Sig's. I love them and wouldn't mine owning more!

My first and only handgun for a long time was a Springfield 1911. I love the 1911 so much that when the P238 came out I bought one and it's what I carry most of the time due to convenience.

I loved my P238 so much I replaced my Springfield 1911 with a Sig 1911.

And then I got a really good deal on this SP2022 and couldn't pass it up.

Top Bottom