• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I added a set of Hogue G10 grips to the German P220 tonight, as well as giving it a good cleaning and lube. I still have not had it out to the range yet. Sadly, I won’t be getting it to the range any time soon as I have another run to Quincy, IL this weekend. Maybe I’ll take it out over Labor Day.

It does feels quite good with the G10 grips on it though.
    i'll take it to the range with me so it won't feel neglected

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    orzIiyQ.jpg

New Wilson Combat Grip Module, I am really liking it. The subtle change of the grip is really nice, it's a "straighter grip" now with a subtle palm swell that fixes my complaint about the original P365 grip being almost "too thin".

TKyAX7e.jpg

Going to take it shooting tommorow to confirm that it's as nice of an upgrade as I think it is. Makes it almost feel 1911 like in the grip which I really like. In dry fire it's much easier to get the gun locked in now.

ttMlhAP.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    orzIiyQ.jpg

New Wilson Combat Grip Module, I am really liking it. The subtle change of the grip is really nice, it's a "straighter grip" now with a subtle palm swell that fixes my complaint about the original P365 grip being almost "too thin".

TKyAX7e.jpg

Going to take it shooting tommorow to confirm that it's as nice of an upgrade as I think it is. Makes it almost feel 1911 like in the grip which I really like. In dry fire it's much easier to get the gun locked in now.

ttMlhAP.jpg
    That's an XL slide?

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Spent a few hours at my bench and disassembled and cleaned lubricated all four of the SIGs I picked up. Three were NIB and the one used…. Mounted the Holosun to my 365 and had some fondling time. Look forward to getting all four to the range!!!

Attachments

• 93EF45EF-C400-4CD7-A44D-1A179051A5F2.jpeg
      93EF45EF-C400-4CD7-A44D-1A179051A5F2.jpeg
      349.2 KB · Views: 14
    • A37CBD1D-7CE0-4C2C-B1A4-BE238E1925E1.jpeg
      A37CBD1D-7CE0-4C2C-B1A4-BE238E1925E1.jpeg
      390.6 KB · Views: 14

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    6Dqo5sT.jpg

Wow the WC Grip really makes the gun a lot easier to shoot and much more ergonomic for me. I am really impressed , grouping was 15 yards standing. Much easier to shoot this gun well now
    Same way I felt about my P365XL. I need to get a WC grip ordered for the wife's P365 and I'm going to start thinking about pursuing a P365X for myself to compliment the XL. I loved my P365 but always carried the 12rd mag. The XL came around and was optic ready, so I picked one up. Then the X model came around and that's the actual size I wanted to begin with.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Same way I felt about my P365XL. I need to get a WC grip ordered for the wife's P365 and I'm going to start thinking about pursuing a P365X for myself to compliment the XL. I loved my P365 but always carried the 12rd mag. The XL came around and was optic ready, so I picked one up. Then the X model came around and that's the actual size I wanted to begin with.

Agreed, seriously considering getting another one set up identically. But I think I am going to wait a year or two and see how much optics improve.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Having an itch for a P224 lately...

Looking for any :ingo: brethren's opinions. What are your thoughts the P224 for EDC?

Thanks.
    Hahaha I just traded one with a buddy. I had said it’s getting milled or sold, and he had some ideas up his sleeve. So I ended up trading a g***k for a Sig, and I’m not a g***k guy at all. Long story.

Anyway I had bought it new, it was actually my first da/sa, my second Sig (1911 c3 was first) and the one that really started my Sig love. With the extended mag, that curved grip and palm swell is hard to beat.
    It’s really rare to even hear someone bring up the p224.

My son nicknamed it the brick. It’s a heavy little guy, and one of my dailies is a p226 Legion SAO with a Romeo, for comparison. I’m not afraid of heavy, in other words. The bang for the buck was just not there for me, with already carrying full size appendix.
    But if you put a premium on compact like many do, and want a steel frame, it’s a great comfortable nice shooting piece.

The guy I traded it to is on here, and he might wheel and deal…let him play with it a few weeks…

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I’ve never had a P224 but have been tempted from time to time when I see them pop up for sale. I have heard that mags can be tough to source
    The extended mags are non existent.
    P229 (or 226?) mags fit but stick out, someone should be able to 3d print a wrap around filler.
    Regular mags are available on GB.
    Mine had one extended that went with it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Currently being tempted to turn one of my P320's into an AXG setup with a Tungsten Gray module from Armory Craft.

View attachment 221995

The P320 on the top right with the 509T and 21rd mag.

View attachment 221998
    My first 320 I immediately put the Wilson combat grip on and really liked it, then got a legion, and it was ok, then go an AXG and love it. The thing I don’t understand is how I can shoot all of them decent even though my grip has to be different. Moving towards all AXG, although anyone that handles them loves the Wilson right off the bat.

Top Bottom