• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • triggerhappy00

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Merrillville
    I've been waiting for all the parts to come in for my 320 carry and the last ones finally arrived today.
    6kVgnJW.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Back in January, I had ordered parts from GrayGuns and they shipped very quickly. But, once in the USPS system, they took over 2 weeks without any progress scans to get here.

The parts ordered were the SRT and the strut kit. With factory components, I was getting a consistent 9.125# DA with a 4.75# SA trigger pull. Using the blue spring that shipped with the kit, the trigger pull is down to a flat 8.0# DA and 3.125# SA averaged with 5 pulls. The reset is now perfect. Not too short but not long at all either.

I can’t wait to get this to the range to test it out. This has become my favorite carry gun and with the new parts installed, it should be near perfect. P229 in .357 Sig for the win! It’s the bottom of the two in the pic.

42304ea5ebbae17031bba147f18cfb56.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well I called sig today again with the same complaint about my 320 legion as I did in 2020, I have a early one, with that damn loaded chamber cut in the barrel, I run a delta point pro, and the lci leaves a nice black line up the center of the glass, covering the dot.

In 2020 they said They’d replace the barrel but I’d have to send the gun to them for them to fit the barrel, I asked how long it would take, they said 6-8 weeks! I said “for a drop in part?!?!”, they said yes, so I decided not to send it in (I had a match coming up and I needed my 320!).

So last Thursday I was shooting another match and the carbon line blocked my dot completely (indoor match) costing me time to try and find the dot, plus down points!

So today I got kinda p!&$ed thinking about it so I called sig, told them what happened the guy I talked to said he recommended a brand of anti fog called “cat crap”, and that would help, I said “a barrel without the lci would help more!”, so he started a return process for my barrel saying I’d have to send it in then they’d send me a new barrel but it would take about two weeks, ok I’m good I’ve got another gun I can shoot at matches.

Well I get an email about a 1/2 hour later asking for a picture of my gun with the red dot on it, if I send them the picture they’ll replace my barrel as a warranty issue, he said they’ll send me a new barrel and I can keep the old one!

So, Looks like I’m getting a new barrel!

ToddG330

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    TX
    Question for the Sig guys here… I recently picked up a P320 M17 and I’ve somewhat fallen for the platform for carry. It just feels right to me. That said, I don’t feel like spending M18 prices for the shorter slide. I was looking at the P320 slides on the Sig website for the basic 3.9” slide, barrel, and recoil spring the price is quickly approaching that of a whole P320 Compact. Do you guys think it makes sense to buy the slide assembly or should I just get a whole new pistol?

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Question for the Sig guys here… I recently picked up a P320 M17 and I’ve somewhat fallen for the platform for carry. It just feels right to me. That said, I don’t feel like spending M18 prices for the shorter slide. I was looking at the P320 slides on the Sig website for the basic 3.9” slide, barrel, and recoil spring the price is quickly approaching that of a whole P320 Compact. Do you guys think it makes sense to buy the slide assembly or should I just get a whole new pistol?
    i'd get a whole new sig. i've priced everything to build a sig but i'd come out about $200 cheaper just buying a factory build with the same features

ToddG330

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    TX
    That’s kinda what I was thinking. 249 on the slide, barrel was around 179 and around 39 for the recoil spring. The only advantage I’d have with this route is night sights which I can take or leave.

Top Bottom