• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAZY DOG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    i once owned a sig sauer 2340 i was so disapointed with this gun .i was just wondering if any one out there has had a bad experience with this model ,and if the 2220 is better .i liked the looks and feel of the gun but it was a turd in every other aspect.wich are realy the importent ones.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I had a 2340 in .357 sig, I liked the gun alot, absolutly no trouble with the gun, it shot straight and went bang when you pulled the trigger. My son liked it also, so I gave it to him. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

LAZY DOG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    mine was a forty s&w i tried several different loads in it and i just could,nt get it to group .the trigger was heavy and over travel was rediculous and the magazine release button kept falling out of it. the nickle plating started flaking off of the slide.my cousin liked it even with all its flaws so i sold it to him .thinking about a new sig butt scared to spend my hard earned money on another dud.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I have the SP2022 in 40 and it is dead on accurate even at longer than defensive distances. The trigger pull I don't think is heavy at all and in single action is awesome. Wish you still had the 2340 I would buy it from you.

Top Bottom