The shooting range where you fire over a busy road (YT video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Ok, this is too funny! I was just getting ready to post this video. My 13 year old granddaughter just sent it to me. She is a big fan of Scott.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Holy cow! That is wild. Can you imagine the quality control necessary for the rounds being fired. A weak round could ruin someone's day. But he says it's never happened in 20 years. That's pretty good quality.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Holy cow! That is wild. Can you imagine the quality control necessary for the rounds being fired. A weak round could ruin someone's day. But he says it's never happened in 20 years. That's pretty good quality.

If you look carefully, there is a thick concrete wall in front of the firing line that comes to just below the targets in your sighting picture. If you had a wild shot, or a round without “quality control”, it would simply strike the concrete wall and have no chance of striking any cars on the highway

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    If you look carefully, there is a thick concrete wall in front of the firing line that comes to just below the targets in your sighting picture. If you had a wild shot, or a round without “quality control”, it would simply strike the concrete wall and have no chance of striking any cars on the highway

Yes sir, I saw the concrete wall. But I'm talking about a round that makes it over the wall but not to the Target. Theoretically, there are all levels of power possible between 100% - On Target, and 0%, that doesn't make it out of the barrel.

Did I miss in the video where they said the range to the targets? It looks like a long way!

Top Bottom