• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Most any scheme of background checks, mandatory on-record only transfers, or possession tax on guns is likely to result in a database/trick-or-treat list, with the only real question being that of when they may choose to go trick-or-treating. Also significant is that the state and local governments will generally grab their ankles for some of Uncle Sugar's money which, in turn, was stolen from us. Yes, stolen. The Constitution authorizes the federal government to levy taxes for the purpose of paying to do those things it is constitutionally authorized to do. I have not found the passage in the Constitution authorizing the federal government to bribe/extort states into compliance with its extraconstitutional whims.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    You can count on anytime your name is entered into a computer that the info will be stored some place that .gov can later pull up to use against you. Most likely why they built that really big computer center in Utah.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Haven't 4473's been collected from out-of-business FFL's for years? Basic logic suggests that valuable intel is collected, not destroyed. So, I imagine these have all been scanned and cataloged already.

But hey, I would also assume that activity in the "Classifieds" section of this, and every other similar forum is saved and cataloged as well.

Some bureaucrats have extremely boring jobs.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Haven't 4473's been collected from out-of-business FFL's for years? Basic logic suggests that valuable intel is collected, not destroyed. So, I imagine these have all been scanned and cataloged already.

But hey, I would also assume that activity in the "Classifieds" section of this, and every other similar forum is saved and cataloged as well.

Some bureaucrats have extremely boring jobs.

Yes they are collected and while the .gov has NOT said they are in a DB at ATF you can bet that they are.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone who's ever had a charge washed away by the deferral program should know that it never ever leaves your record. I have a few inside people that have demonstrated this to me. It will always show up, it's just that you're not able to be brought back up on the same charges in an open setting.
    The same must be known that EVERY time someone calls in a 'check' on you, it is being recorded. What happens to those lists will remain a mystery until they need it to press you into a hole.
    if you follow the news coherently you will also know that everything posted, emailed, or discussed via the internet is recorded and is seen as legal documentation.
    Years ago ALL server holders and suppliers were told that the amount of time that they were legally bound by law to hold information on private citizens was increased to 6 months. We were all taxed in turn by our internet providers to accomplish this task.
    Don't be surprised by the facts. Don't shy away from the conversation. Live knowing that the more they hear, the more fear they feel. So here's to you three letter organizations..!..

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Total Information Awareness is a very old - supposedly defunct program that never got the funding that the criminal element of the government got approval for.

Don't think for a second that it hasn't lived on and evolved with the technology over the past 20 some years.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USW1HM8FuNg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utdpUMClKCc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO5_Yv3vKVs[/ame]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom