0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Kokomo, Indiana

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    ""INDIANAPOLIS -- A customer standing in line at an east side Indianapolis auto parts store shot a suspected armed robber demanding cash, police said.

Investigators said John Perry fired his handgun and struck Carlos Ortiz, 21, in the leg at the Auto Zone in the 1100 block of North Arlington Avenue Saturday.""
    Police: Customer Opens Fire On Armed Robbery Suspect - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis
    One of the people that was saved said that they thought people shouldn't be able to carry guns. That is just STUPID you were just saved by a gun.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Not everyone wants to kill someone dude. I think the guy deserved whatever came his way, frankly though. Just because the guy could probably have killed him and not faced any serious legal repercussion, doesn't mean he wants that on his conscience.

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    :twocents: really not sure how you would react until u was in the situation.my life or my familys life would really have to be in danger for me to pull my weapon.but hey hopefully i will never have to find out.:twocents:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Shot in the leg? Nobody from INGO.

Always aim for center mass. Shooting to disable is a waste of ammo...

Edit: BTW boys, this is exactly how I've been training my wife...

2011-09-29002.jpg

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    For someone your age, you are smarter and more wise than a great majority of people in this country will EVER be.
    Most kids I talk to say that they hate guns.:(. I don't understand the term assualt rifle or assualt pistol or assualt spork either.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Repeat offender! Know one knows how many other robberies he got away with. Willing to bet he was cured from stealing this time.

The News is quite biased against guns, surprised that they gave both sides to the argument. With multiple shots fired that gives them some ammo, unfortunately.

abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    :twocents: really not sure how you would react until u was in the situation.my life or my familys life would really have to be in danger for me to pull my weapon.but hey hopefully i will never have to find out.:twocents:
    hopefully you wont find out. I happen to be a retail who has been robbed at gunpoint and I can tell you when starring down the barrel of a 357 revolver you are certain your life is in danger so by all means if you witness this please shoot the robber :ar15:

Top Bottom