• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I have some other interesting neighbors he can post questions about. Mr. Deliverance Dude is being evaluated for house arrest, but his girlfriend (the circus person) sold the house so he has no house to go to. It is complicating his life. Oh...and she has a new boyfriend. I have learned much on FB from people who don't understand how to make their pages private!! LOL

Starting another run?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Starting another run?

I don't know...I hit 25K last night so I am pacing myself now to get to 26.

I could write a book and none of it would be fictional...just the stories of my neighborhood. I have learned that one should really do a LOT of research before they buy property. It probably wouldn't have done much good though since all of these whack jobs built houses and moved here after us. I just needed to move to Montana or someplace where I could buy up a few square miles and not deal with idiots all around me.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Ahhh ok, banned ppl. Well I intended on being on here more when I initially joined looking for AK gunsmiths in Indiana, when I bought this pos terribly built parts kit from a guy at the Indy gun show and it just didn't go anywhere after that. I'm on AKFiles a lot though, AKforum a little bit. Same name if you wanna look me up on there. There doesn't seem to be very many AK enthusiast in IN though.

;)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Holy cow. Had 8 last night saying he couldn't sell yet, and woke up this morning to see him at the magic number.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Click on a name. Click on view profile. Under profile picture if they're on you'll see current activity, which is how I know you were viewing thread on security cameras when I used you as an example 1min ago

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom