• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Lot of minds you can't change.

You can't change one so open it fell out on the ground either.

You probably won't change some one's mind who is right either.

You can't change the mind of some one who never had one.

You won't change someone's mind who get's their opinion from some one else.

You won't change many minds with goof ball, feel good, liberal, guilt trips.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Lot of minds you can't change.

You can't change one so open it fell out on the ground either.

You probably won't change some one's mind who is right either.

You can't change the mind of some one who never had one.

You won't change someone's mind who get's their opinion from some one else.

You won't change many minds with goof ball, feel good, liberal, guilt trips.

Since when is pointing out that the Men and women you call Terrorists serve in the military in order to insure your right to call them Terrorists a guilt trip?

Maybe your just pissed that it butchered your argument.

Now before we go ANY farther with this i want you to either acknowledge or deny the FACT that there are currently ISLAMIC men and women in the AMERICAN military. And i want you to Say that these American Patriots are terrorists.

Don't ***** foot it around. if its what YOU believe i want to hear it. I'll Tell you what if you Can honestly say That. if you have the stones to come out and say That you Believe that Men and Women in the American Military are Terrorists due to their Religious Choice. I'll F@#King leave this forum and never look back. You won't to Worry about my "goof ball, feel good, liberal, guilt trips" anymore.

But first i want to know that you actually have the Stones to state what you believe.

And if you don't, then you might as well shut the hell up.

If I'm wrong you better get of your slanderous ass and clarify

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    There are millions upon millions of Muslims who abhor the violence wrought by extremists who call themselves Muslim, and the vast majority of Muslims in Western countries have no interest in an independent faith-based legal system.

I have lived and worked amongst them. I do not and have not seen them actively protesting against what you are calling a fringe element. I do not see them starting splinter churches. Nothing will change the violence unless they stand in their own mosques and tell their own religious leaders "no more."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If they do not act against it then they present the look of being for it.

There are three choices in life.

Yes
    No
    Say nothing - generally results in the most negative of consequences.

If "they" say nothing then "they" unfortunately get lumped into being seen as silently supporting what the more violent do. Think of the two sides of the Irish Republican Army (IRA). If the militant arm blew something up or killed someone then the entire IRA was blamed for it. There was no separation in the public opinion.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    If they do not act against it then they present the look of being for it.

What would you have them do? Dedicate their time to holding massive protests? Write you a letter decrying the actions of al-Qaeda? People need to live their lives. The fault lies not with non-extremist Muslims but with those who fail to differentiate between them and the sociopaths who commit violent crimes.

Do you actually dedicate substantial amounts of your time to protesting injustice? Remember that posting on the internet doesn't count.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If it takes protests to stop the violence - yes.
    If it takes getting their government to legally stop, jail or kill them for it - yes.

Whatever it takes for their own people (non-violent) to stop them (violent). The inaction of the non-violent doesn't seem to be stopping the violence so maybe they should try action.

We have sociopaths in our own society (Gacy, Dahmer, etc.). Our society in the U.S. actively works to limit the sociopath's damage by making sure we have armed police forces that are adequately funded, can investigate, track and end their spate of violence by capturing or killing them.

That isn't happening overseas because of exactly what you said in your post: "People need to live their lives", so it is accepted as the status quo and the reign continues.

Yes, I do spend my time addressing injustice.

I donate money to charitable organizations.
    I support a church and their ministries in the U.S. and overseas.
    I travel to the Statehouse to have FTF discussions with my legislators.
    I attend meetings with national and state legislators in my area.
    I attend my local governernment meetings.
    I lobby through writing, phonecalls and personal visits to charitable organizations.
    I give money and help to those in my area that have suffered from a crime.

I do quite a bit more but I am not going to delineate it all here. Posting on INGO is a joy and luxury for me, so yes, I do spend some time on here. Some more than me, some less. And I don't count it on my taxes.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Now before we go ANY farther with this i want you to either acknowledge or deny the FACT that there are currently ISLAMIC men and women in the AMERICAN military. And i want you to Say that these American Patriots are terrorists.

How the ---- would I know who is in the military Mohamed? I don't know every muslim in the world and never claimed to. I also don't know every member of the armed services as you seem to imply you do.

I know for a fact there are Klansmen, skin heads and Latin King gang members in the service. Saw it right on the TV with the rest of the world. Didn't see any thing about your muslim friends though. You got any comments about the klansmen, skin heads and gang members serving in the army to protect your stupid ass?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    And if you don't, then you might as well shut the hell up.

If I'm wrong you better get of your slanderous ass and clarify

Or else what? You an internet tuff guy big boy?

You don't have Sharia law HERE, yet.
    internettuffguy.jpg

Better yet instead of running your mouth just shut up and do it big mouth.

If I "better" then let it fly hot dog.

Shut up and get to do'n it.

If I read another word out of you before I see you then it'll be pretty obvious all your "tuff" is making threats on "teh internetz".

Last edited:

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    How the ---- would I know who is in the military Mohamed? I don't know every muslim in the world and never claimed to. I also don't know every member of the armed services as you seem to imply you do.

I know for a fact there are Klansmen, skin heads and Latin King gang members in the service. Saw it right on the TV with the rest of the world. Didn't see any thing about your muslim friends though. You got any comments about the klansmen, skin heads and gang members serving in the army to protect your stupid ass?

If you think I'm gonna play into your misdirection games you are dumber than i gave you credit for. You wanna play ball, you're gonna have to be able to swallow your own words. If your own words offend you then feel free to recant them and admit wrong.

Muslim scum today are butchering and murdering trash sworn to attack me and mine. I'm sworn to defend them. I'm not going to take the time or effort to sort them out.

and...

Yer spread'n the BS pretty thin out there to get it wiped from terrorist muslims to american military.

Terrorist Muslims like:

Army Captain,
    Humayun Khan, who lured a suicide car bomb away from the men in his charge, saving their lives but giving up his own?

or how about

Army Spc. Rasheed Sahib, an American Muslim from Guyana who was killed in Iraq?

or

Army Spc. Omead Razani, a son of Iranian immigrants who also died in Iraq?

or

Marine Staff Sgt. Kendall Damon Waters-Bey was killed in a helicopter crash?

How bout these Terrorists?

rnsarlingtonburials_jamesmichaelahearn.jpg

340x.jpg

I guess we were Able to...

Send them to hll and let God sort 'em out.

Good thing the were all terrorists...right?

Like i said before

...before we go ANY farther with this i want you to either acknowledge or deny the FACT that there are currently ISLAMIC men and women in the AMERICAN military. And i want you to Say that these American Patriots are terrorists.

Don't ***** foot it around. if its what YOU believe i want to hear it. I'll Tell you what if you Can honestly say That. if you have the stones to come out and say That you Believe that Men and Women in the American Military are Terrorists due to their Religious Choice. I'll F@#King leave this forum and never look back. You won't to Worry about my "goof ball, feel good, liberal, guilt trips" anymore.

But first i want to know that you actually have the Stones to state what you believe...

You gonna do it this time? or are you gonna keep posting childish things?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom