• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Last time I had someone tell me two different stories I followed up by asking them which time were they lieing to me...
    The bus driver is so stupid, her comprehension level is that of a first grader. Tried to explain to her, you're either on call, or, on schedule. If they are on schedule, they are supposed to leave at quarter til the top of the hour and arrive at the top of the hour then leave at quarter past the hour. If they are on call, which they were, obviously, you come get us right when we call. Well, I call at 1555. 25 minutes later, no arrival. Called the hotel again, "Oh she left a little bit ago, she'll be there soon". 1600, she arrives. I said, "What happened, you're an hour late?" She said, "Huh? It's the top of the hour" I said, "Oh, so you're on schedule, so, you missed your 1600 pickup?" She said, "No, we're on call" LMAO! Turns out, she thinks when we call, she's still supposed to wait til quarter til the hour before she is supposed to leave. OMG, what a retard. I know the manager, hopefully, she will be able to straighten her out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom