• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    been busy cutting and roasting vegetables to use up butternut squash. I can turn it all into soup that freezes real well, making Roasted butternut, pear ,leek and tomato soup
    I'm gonna make some soup (will decide what kind after I go to the store). Put into small containers and put in freezer. Then I just grab a couple and toss in my cooler before I hit the road.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My sister texted me the other day, they're dental assistant (can't remember official title) had to leave to take care of her mother. They (husband is a dentist) are frantically looking for her replacement. Still hard to find help these days I guess. I asked her why she couldn't stay on until they found a replacement? They are not happy.
    This is front desk personnel. We do have a new assistant and a new hygienist. Both are right out of school so lots of training to do with them. We have an assistant retiring at the end of the month after 27 years in our office.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    my wife loves this soup and since I made a quadruple batch I can freeze a bunch of small containers that hold about 2 bowls each and she can snack at will

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    my wife loves this soup and since I made a quadruple batch I can freeze a bunch of small containers that hold about 2 bowls each and she can snack at will
    I ALWAYS cook big and freeze. Don't have time to cook everyday. Sometimes I will cook 2 different soups in a day so I have some variety.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    This is front desk personnel. We do have a new assistant and a new hygienist. Both are right out of school so lots of training to do with them. We have an assistant retiring at the end of the month after 27 years in our office.
    They also have a girl who's been there forever. She must do something different than the girl who is leaving because she can't do the stuff she did (sorry, I don't know much about it, lol). Anyway, I tease my sister, she (Lorretta) is still there because I've been such a good boy. lol (she's very attractive). "I'm sorry, I have to leave because your brother is a POS". LMAO! (she's out of my league anyway).

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They also have a girl who's been there forever. She must do something different than the girl who is leaving because she can't do the stuff she did (sorry, I don't know much about it, lol). Anyway, I tease my sister, she (Lorretta) is still there because I've been such a good boy. lol (she's very attractive). "I'm sorry, I have to leave because your brother is a POS". LMAO! (she's out of my league anyway).
    One of the other front desk ladies has been there 35 years. Nobody leaves this place. He treats us well. We had to find a new hygienist because we lost one last year in a UTV accident. That was horrible, and we've had subs filling in on her days. We added another hygienist and a few new assistants when we added the second dentist and moved to the new office. We are having some growing pains I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom