• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The blackberries have been producing for a while. Looks like the mulberries are coming in now. Ours are a bit tart but are still good.

Below is the version that Grammarly suggested for this post:

The blackberries have been produced for a while. Looks like the mulberries are coming in now. Ours is a bit tart but is still good.

Reactions: Mij

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Ok, back from Sam's Club. Amazing most people don't know about their app. You enter all your items, click 'pay', show them your phone on your way out, your done. lol The lines were almost to the back of the store. LMAO! Suckers!

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Only my second 'cup a joe' since I've been off work. Both times, within a half hour, I've had to rush to the bathroom. lol Forgot how coffee can act like a laxative. When I used to drink 1/2 a gallon a day, never would effect me like that. I guess you get used to it.?

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Here is my coffee maker with the 1/2 gallon carafe:
    Mochamaster.png
    I used to fill'er up then put in my tote and hit the road. Not any more.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Timmy. I used to drink a whole pot in the mornings, but now only drink about half a pot and then I'm done. Never been an all day or afternoon/evening coffee drinker.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Howdy Timmy. I used to drink a whole pot in the mornings, but now only drink about half a pot and then I'm done. Never been an all day or afternoon/evening coffee drinker.
    I was drinking WAY too much coffee. Not any more. If I have to pull over and take a nap, so be it.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Guys used to tell me all the time, "Why are you in such a hurry?". I'd tell them it's just habit. They have no idea what I was dealing with when I was a route salesman. Anyway, I'm not NEAR as bad as I used to be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Guys used to tell me all the time, "Why are you in such a hurry?". I'd tell them it's just habit. They have no idea what I was dealing with when I was a route salesman. Anyway, I'm not NEAR as bad as I used to be.
    Kind of the way I am with my job. I developed that habit when I worked in restaurants as a cook. You just never knew when you were going to get slammed in the kitchen, so when an order or orders came in, my one purpose was to get them out as soon as possible.

Now, I never know when I'm going to get hit with "emergency" projects or people needing my help with something, whatever. So I try to get my work done as quickly as possible, even if it means I sit around a lot with nothing to do. I know it can all change in a heartbeat and I don't want to be scrambling to finish my work and have to deal with any new stuff that comes my way.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I've been driving a truck now for 10 years and still love it. Is heaven compared to route sales. Anyway, when I go back to work (should be in about a month) I'll be hopping on the KC Bid. (head to KC 3 times a week). Is an easy run and we stay in a nice Holiday Inn there. Then, the following Fall Bid Cycle, I'll probably hop back on the Carlisle, PA Bid. Extra 3 hours round trip of driving, but, damn it pays good money. I made $120,000.00 on that Bid last year. Gonna ease back into it starting with KC Bid, however. I have enough seniority now I can pick nearly any Bid I want. There are a couple Bids I will never be able to get. One is the St Louis Turn Bid. (St. Louis & back, 5 days a week, weekends off). Yeah, I'll never have enough whiskers to hop on that Bid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom