mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess hubby is going to replace the valve guide seals in the '92 today. It puffs smoke on start up but doesn't use any oil. I guess he is bored or something.

We have had Cole and Hannah almost all day the last two days. My daughter went back to work last week. She had a sitter lined up for months. The girl watched the kids one day last week, and has decided she isn't going to watch them anymore because she isn't getting my daughter's work schedule two weeks in advance. They don't make the schedule out that early and she was told she would have them on Monday and Tuesday unless one of those was a scheduled day off. She scheduled an appointment for one of her kids this Monday so I guess I will leave work early when Hannah comes to me around 3 on Monday. Grandpa is going to get Cole and Hannah and I will just come home and join them. We already have sitters lined up for after next week, but what a mess.

I should try to get something done today. I got laundry done, but Hannah was pretty fussy on Friday so that was about it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should probably message my boss at some point and tell him I am leaving early tomorrow. I may just wait until I go to work to let him know. I already talked to the other senior member of the front desk staff so she is aware.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom