Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LMAO! Well, that's the ONE thing I don't care about the one on Crawfordsville Rd. Maybe I'm just not used to it (the asymmetrical design).
    It drives me nuts. I'll start down an aisle with canned goods or something, and next thing I know I'm looking at paper goods or something else totally unrelated. I just want the aisles to run front to back and have related products in each aisle.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    liver and onions, mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad
    Hmmm, haven't had liver in awhile. I prefer chicken livers myself. When I'm working, I will sometimes stop at a Pilot that has a Chester's Chicken in it and get me some chicken livers.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    It drives me nuts. I'll start down an aisle with canned goods or something, and next thing I know I'm looking at paper goods or something else totally unrelated. I just want the aisles to run front to back and have related products in each aisle.
    I also hate it when they rearrange the stores. lol Now you don't know where anything is.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The one dietary item I've isolated that makes a huge and almost instant improvement in my health is sugar. If I can avoid it for 24+ hours, I feel much better. And if I can avoid it for a few weeks to weight loss, even better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom