Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    1 car is done and ready for winter
    sorry to hear that the flu is taking a nasty turn Mom, at least you made it out west before it hit
    I am glad I got my gutters done Monday, I think we are down to "who knows what the he** the weather will do today"

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Has anybody tried the Johnsonville Irish O'Garlic Sausage links? I want Bangers and Mash for Sunday dinner and thought those might work well for that

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Has anybody tried the Johnsonville Irish O'Garlic Sausage links? I want Bangers and Mash for Sunday dinner and thought those might work well for that
    I tried them several years ago and didn't care for them. I think the wife liked them better than me though. So YMMV

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy cb! I'd like to go to Tipton one of these days, but it seems like the shows always come when I'm broke. :): Everything I've heard about it makes it sound like it would be right up my alley with the older stuff.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Howdy cb! I'd like to go to Tipton one of these days, but it seems like the shows always come when I'm broke. :): Everything I've heard about it makes it sound like it would be right up my alley with the older stuff.
    I always spend too much for Christmas. I keep telling myself I need to cut back, but it is like a government program, once you start giving it away, it is hard to stop, people expect it to keep coming in...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It's a little over an hour for me. Not too bad. I remember going to Tipton years ago with my dad and friends. Always thought it was a good show. Last time I was there was back in the 90's I think.
    I would guess it would be around 3 hours for me, since it takes a good 2 to get to the Kokomo show.

cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    That's true. And we've gained some grandkids too.
    Most of my grandkids are grown and I've got one great grandson. We buy for the little ones but the family has grown too big to buy for everyone. Besides, nobody knew what to get each other so it just became a gift card exchange so we just agreed to put an end to it. The wife and I will buy each other a little something but we don't spend much. We pretty much get what we want through the year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom