Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just had to put one of the boys to bed. He's been whiny and not wanting to mind all morning. When he refused to eat his lunch, that was the last straw. They were so good yesterday, I don't know what his deal is today.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Just had to put one of the boys to bed. He's been whiny and not wanting to mind all morning. When he refused to eat his lunch, that was the last straw. They were so good yesterday, I don't know what his deal is today.
    He's 4 that's what they do. I'm sure it's going to be worse than most if they didn't have any structure before. Going to be a learning curve from both sides for sure.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He's 4 that's what they do. I'm sure it's going to be worse than most if they didn't have any structure before. Going to be a learning curve from both sides for sure.
    This was about as bad as I've seen him be. I've done about all the learning I'm going to do at my age. He's going to learn that the adults make the rules. :):

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    This was about as bad as I've seen him be. I've done about all the learning I'm going to do at my age. He's going to learn that the adults make the rules. :):
    He should learn that for sure. Hopefully he's not as strong
    willed (aka STUBBORN) as my boy. That just makes it more difficult, but I am glad he is strong willed and not a pushover.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    back from Kroger's, gas station ,Lowes, and Martin's Butcher Shop. Got some nice thick bone in chops that we will marinate and grill Sunday for dinner.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got the sheets and pillowcases done and bed remade. Went ahead and caught up the little bit of laundry and it's in the dryer. Dishwasher is running too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You are really working their , DD.
    Figured I'd get it out of the way for the weekend. I think we're going to wait until Sunday to go to the pumpkin farm more than likely. I think it'll probably be kinda muddy (and chilly) tomorrow. If Susan's friend goes and brings her grandkids I may just stay home, depending on what time they go. Colts game is at 1:00 this week.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have a busy weekend with Cole here quite a bit and me needing to go to my parents' house tomorrow to clean and help mom with some things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom