• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Went to town and the battery on the wifes car went dead. We were at Walmart getting a few things and I thought ok by a battery. Well walmart does not carry a batery for a 2019 honda civic. My father-in-law drove into town and gave us a jump start. Now after work tommorrow I have to go to NAPA, Autozone, O'Riley or where ever to get a battery for a car that we bought new just two yrs ago in October 2019.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If you have a rural king in your area, check to see if they have one. They seem to have good prices on batteries.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Sorry to hear anyone has cancer. It has been too prevalent around my circle of friends. My neighbor had cancer in his arm and had to spend time in the mayo clinic for radiation and surgery. One of my co-workers had cancer last yr and has had his chemo and surgeries to remove most of his blader. Another coworker has breast cancer and is going through chemo and will have an upcoming surgery. And another friend just had her surgery for breast cancer yesterday. I am sick of cancer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry to hear anyone has cancer. It has been too prevalent around my circle of friends. My neighbor had cancer in his arm and had to spend time in the mayo clinic for radiation and surgery. One of my co-workers had cancer last yr and has had his chemo and surgeries to remove most of his blader. Another coworker has breast cancer and is going through chemo and will have an upcoming surgery. And another friend just had her surgery for breast cancer yesterday. I am sick of cancer.
    The new girl at work just had her mom diagnosed with double lung cancer that is also now in her brain. My BIL is mid-50's and recently remarried. His wife is a nurse. She said they aren't sure they could do surgery to remove this tumor due to it's location. Will know more after the biopsy but I guess he is in pretty bad shape. It is hard being so far away. They live near Seattle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom