Not open for further replies.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Next day for me. I had to go drop the kids off at the pool, and wasn't going to use a bedpan for that. They also had me hike down the hall to a therapy room do demonstrate that I could handle one step. For the last couple of days I've been walking upstairs to go to bed. With a crutch, and still using my walker most of the time, for safety's sake. I'm amazed every day at how quickly I'm getting basic functions back.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Howdy coop
    What model of Subaru do you have and how has it been so far? I'm starting research for a new car and Subaru's are on the short list.
    Sorry about the late reply. Outback 3.6. I really only wanted the 6 cylinder model which they stopped making in the U.S. now. I cannot speak to the turbo 4`s they are making now, but they have been in the turbo business for a long time so they should be good.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning lurkers!

I had a friend that had a hip replacement. Her husband called me and said she had her surgery on Wednesday. He was home with her Thursday (who goes home the same day or next day from hip replacement?) and asked if I could check on her on Friday. She called me about an hour before I was supposed to go see her and said her housekeeper was there so no need to come. We saw them out at the bar the next night having dinner....I was blown away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom