• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've thought for some time now that my own level of OC bad-assery probably warrants a personal entrance song

:rockwoot:

...but not that particular one, it's a bit... um... not very good.

;)

Maybe esrice and Que can help you with that video. Bet it would be a good one. :):

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    True. Patriots fly the American Flag upside down because our county is in danger of being lost. I'm glad you understand it isn't just because we lost an election.

To fly our flag upside down, with a hammer and sickle and America spelled wrong, is disrespectful not only to the flag, and to our country, but to all who have fraught and died for it. It is offensive and affront to all who have worn a military uniform in service to our country, both past and present.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    To fly our flag upside down, with a hammer and sickle and America spelled wrong, is disrespectful not only to the flag, and to our country, but to all who have fraught and died for it. It is offensive and affront to all who have worn a military uniform in service to our country, both past and present.

It's an affront to me????? Wow, I didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing that out.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I used to be really annoyed by this as well, but then with a wave of the wand... Tada!

405097322.jpg

Ahh, much better! :cool:

karatejoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Greenwood
    It was funny. However I was a police officer for 10 years. I never stopped anyone when I saw them carrying a gun.
    When off duty I all ways carried concealed. Why make the the public uncomfortable? Why make gun ho police stop you? I carry consealed to this day. Keep it on the down low, nobody is nervous, and the bad guy doesnt target you first.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Your commentary is reflective of a mentality that only military veterans can be offended to a desecration to our flag, simply because only veterans could possibly "fraught and died for it".

I assure you, that this isn't the case. The passengers and crew on United Airlines Flight 93 is a very good example of such.

Secondly, the flag in the members post is nothing more than a commentary upon the condition of the United States today.

If you can't look past your own ego to see that liberties are being eroded, turning the U.S. into politically leftist country....much as Soviet Russia was......then you're every bit as bad as the problem.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ...that makes us all look like we condone such obnoxious rude behavior whenever we address said member.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to state that while we disagree with the message, we still condone his ability to do so?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Wouldn't it be more accurate to state that while we disagree with the message, we still condone his ability to do so?

Absolutely.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Hall

And I'll add my own:

"I'll exercise my right to ignore you when I become tired of what you have to say."
    -Me

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...the flag in the members post is nothing more than a commentary upon the condition of the United States today...

...that makes us all look like we condone such obnoxious rude behavior whenever we address said member.

Nope, what I said was plenty accurate.

Top Bottom