• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Evening INGO! Just checking in...I've moved into the in-laws house for a while. FIL took a turn for the worse a few nights back. No internet down there, so you youngins be good and let me know what the forwarding address is when you shut this thread down. :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Plus, part of the reason I have always liked traveling was my 1st wife was really a crazy B***h. Being gone two or three nights a week kept me sane.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Evening INGO! Just checking in...I've moved into the in-laws house for a while. FIL took a turn for the worse a few nights back. No internet down there, so you youngins be good and let me know what the forwarding address is when you shut this thread down. :)

try too. Let us know if you need anything. praying for you FIL.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Prayers sent! Rayne, sorry to hear that! let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Didn't scare me off. Eating, doing pricing for work and checking out the boards at the same time.

No, I don't get tired of traveling, I have been traveling since 1990. Spent one year (2004) working in an office and hated it.

If I didn't get away from my desk I would probably go nuts as well.

Plus, part of the reason I have always liked traveling was my 1st wife was really a crazy B***h. Being gone two or three nights a week kept me sane.
    HMMMMMI could see how that helps.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Really, I love being in Outside Sales. I see different people everyday and do different things every day. Plus, I rack up tons of hotel and airline points/miles and can usually take a fantastic vacation every year or two at no cost to me.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Anyone have a line on the best place to buy 7.62x39 ammo. I bought on of those SKS's on sale at $199

I saw a sales flyer from Sportsman's guide, I don't remember the price but remember thinking it was a really good price! I think it was $99.00 bucks for like 660 rounds but can't swear to it! :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I saw a sales flyer from Sportsman's guide, I don't remember the price but remember thinking it was a really good price! I think it was $99.00 bucks for like 660 rounds but can't swear to it! :dunno:

I just recieved a new flyer from them, what did I do with that.

Need to check the bathroom. Do you guys keep gun magazines, Shotgun News and Sales flyers in the "Library"???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom