• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    what's that, paracord belts?????????????????????

2011-09-23_15-09-12_644.jpg

Can you make one that says "chuck beiber"?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    So i feel like i should have a TV show for all the things that happen at work. Last week we had the drunk guy passed out in front of our door and today we had a guy arrested in the parking lot. It was weird and i learned from the experience, then realized it was scary after they arrested him. I see so many weirdos on a regular basis that we didn't call the cops at first on this guy like we should have. We all were in the store watching him for a good half hour before he picked up a large duffel bag he had hidden in the bushes at the other end of the parking lot and started yelling at people in the street. I called Tyler to pick me up and told him there was a crazy guy in the parking lot and Tyler got mad i hadn't called the police. We called them basically because i didn't want Tyler to be mad at me all night since before he hung up the phone the last thing he said was "you better do it right now",well he was right. The guy was super drunk i guess and had firearms in his duffel bag. the cops got there really fast actually- patted him down- talked to him for a bit- sat him on the curb- looked in his bag- then put him in cuffs and into the car. They took everything out his duffel bag and into plastic baggies. They all pulled away after that but the lesson i learned was even though i see a bunch of nuts everyday, I never know who is wasted & has a bag of guns with them so i should call the cops sooner. if I'm willing to lock to door to my store then i should probably be willing to call the police. I guess the point of realization that Tyler was right about calling was when he came out of CVS across the street and unzipped his shirt for a guy going in. That we didn't understand but it was funny (probably not for the guy going into CVS though) The day was at least interesting for all of us.

2011-09-22_16-36-04_407.jpg

jennifer just texted me about this and the guy had stolen pistols among other things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom