• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I didn't agree with your assessment, but we don't always have to agree. I just can't understand why people leave when they lose the battle of the keyboard in a discussion. Heck, you move on and maybe you'll win next time.

Some would disagree that HotPocket's brownies are the best in the world. They would probably get banned, but they are still entitled to their opinion no matter how stupid it is.

That's just it que. You and I don't agree, we can be adults about it and say "sometimes that happens." We don't call each other names or say "ha ha! Have some neg rep with a condescending hypocritical remark."

Oh well. I for one am starting to enjoy ingo more again, so whatevs.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Oh really...so I need to act like one of those crazy wal-mart customers and make a scene. "I want a manager out here now!!":):

I get those too :(....though there's another manager that seems to always have something go wrong on his shifts and he has a talent for making it worse :rolleyes:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's just it que. You and I don't agree, we can be adults about it and say "sometimes that happens." We don't call each other names or say "ha ha! Have some neg rep with a condescending hypocritical remark."

That's a good thing. I don't think I've ever used my neg rep. I thought about it when Chuck stole my brownies that day, but I got over it. If I can get over that, I can get over anything. I just hope he tucks his tail and comes back; he's a good guy.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

I have to agree with Cru on this. I'm still learning, I know next to nothing really about guns compared to most of the people here and a lot of threads were way toooooo scary? to try to contribute anything to. Now that's not so much the case and I feel like less of a PW and more of a "contributing" member.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Oh...well in that case I hope you win employee of the month:D I'm easy

I don't even remember the last time I got employee of the month. My old store didn't like to give it to manager's, even though we did 95% of the work

I'll just let my cat lose when lots of dogs are there, that'll be fun!

lol, there was once a loose cat living in the store. Before my time but I've heard the stories about the "clues" he left and what he did to survive in there.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That's a good thing. I don't think I've ever used my neg rep. I thought about it when Chuck stole my brownies that day, but I got over it. If I can get over that, I can get over anything. I just hope he tucks his tail and comes back; he's a good guy.

WHAT?!?! No, it was Kurtis!!!

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

It was IJ that got them, only cause we shouldn't have two many of them in the house @ one time. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom