Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You were jealous weren't you...come on you can admit it

:rolleyes: um no....the last thing I need is a giant hickie on my neck..everyone knows hickie's go where no one can see them jeez.....I seriously haven't had a hickie in over 10 years and don't see the appeal of them anymore...:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :rolleyes: um no....the last thing I need is a giant hickie on my neck..everyone knows hickie's go where no one can see them jeez.....I seriously haven't had a hickie in over 10 years and don't see the appeal of them anymore...:dunno:

I remember them being popular back when I was in high school (many moons ago). Always seemed kinda primal to me. Like marking your territory or something. :dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I remember them being popular back when I was in high school (many moons ago). Always seemed kinda primal to me. Like marking your territory or something. :dunno:

yeah, that's what I think my ex's fasination with them was. Only way I was gonna allow it was if they weren't visible when I went to work the next day :rolleyes:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have a couple that get in my back yard that could end up being my practice skinning this spring if they hang around.

EVERY spring we always have at least a dozen people who come in and need our advice because they "found" a baby bunny in their yard...and we have to explain it to them how momma bunnies do things....

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    EVERY spring we always have at least a dozen people who come in and need our advice because they "found" a baby bunny in their yard...and we have to explain it to them how momma bunnies do things....
    Please tell me you don't have to explain how the baby bunny is made the way rabbits do it:)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Please tell me you don't have to explain how the baby bunny is made the way rabbits do it:)

lol, no, that part they're not worried about. They assume that if there's no adult bunny that the baby bunny is abandoned and needs a human to help it :rolleyes:. By the time they come ask us for help it's at the point we have to tell them to turn the bunny over to a group licensed to have native animals

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I never realized bunnies were capable of vocalizations until I skinned one with a lawn mower. They can make one heluva squawk when they want to.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    lol, no, that part they're not worried about. They assume that if there's no adult bunny that the baby bunny is abandoned and needs a human to help it :rolleyes:. By the time they come ask us for help it's at the point we have to tell them to turn the bunny over to a group licensed to have native animals

Crazy people

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I never realized bunnies were capable of vocalizations until I skinned one with a lawn mower. They can make one heluva squawk when they want to.

Thats why you can call coyotes from along way away with a wounded rabbit call! they can make some blood curtailing screams!!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Crazy people

It was funny in Hamilton County, they'd come to us for help and when we told them what was best for the bunny, they'd look at us like we were stupid. YOU came to ME for help, remember? I don't know how it's gonna be down in Speedway, I'm thinking not as bad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom