Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    :shady: Work lurk... slow night in the ER.

I have just committed a cardinal sin. Nobody is allowed to say that it is slow or quiet, because people actually think that it will bring on hordes of people in the ER. What a crock of :poop:, but they are dead serious. Saying it's quiet in the ER will get you hanged at dawn.
    Sunday is the slow night in the ER, even drunks have to go to work on Monday. Sunday nights were awesome, I could read an entire Hemmings Motor News.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I spent nine hours at school today making final exams for my world history and US history classes from scratch. I also made study guides for each. I then graded a couple weeks worth of papers for six classes. I'm currently making a review Jeopardy PowerPoint game. :faint:

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

copypaste.png

DAM! Done.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :shady: Work lurk... slow night in the ER.

I have just committed a cardinal sin. Nobody is allowed to say that it is slow or quiet, because people actually think that it will bring on hordes of people in the ER. What a crock of :poop:, but they are dead serious. Saying it's quiet in the ER will get you hanged at dawn.
    yep they're very serious about it. My wife worked on an ambulance at the fire department and then the hospital before her new career path. A very superstitious bunch they were! I was always afraid to say have a good night or be safe or hopefully it will be a slow night, because she would get PISSED!!!
    im superstitious about some stuff and had certain routines I followed before, but I didn't walk on egg shells.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom