The official Status Update Thread #213......The thread with no name.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening all y'all
    It was a nice funeral today. They did the service at the church and are having a private ceremony at the cemetery for immediate family. Was really nice talking with the cousins, there's only 3 others from my generation, we're the old ones now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Evening all y'all
    It was a nice funeral today. They did the service at the church and are having a private ceremony at the cemetery for immediate family. Was really nice talking with the cousins, there's only 3 others from my generation, we're the old ones now.
    That's a creepy feeling when that happens. The last of my Dad's family died out about 10 years ago. There are still some of Mom's living though. But some of the cousins are getting pretty old looking.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Good 160ish mile ride to meet 2in1 to buy the SR9 I was looking to buy. Got 7 mags now and another Ruger to pair with my pc carbine. Was a bit chilly starting out but the ride back was nice.

I see its been dead here

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    That's a creepy feeling when that happens. The last of my Dad's family died out about 10 years ago. There are still some of Mom's living though. But some of the cousins are getting pretty old looking.

Aunt Bev was the last one on dads side. Still 5 left on mom's, including her. There's just a handful of us cousins on mom's side also.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hi greg and dd

Yeah just cleaned her up and seen she was made in 09. Not bad looking for an 11yr old pistol. Might contact Ruger and see if they'll send me some stickers for my garage locker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom