Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Afternoon all. Decided to put off changing the oil in the van until tomorrow. Temps dropped and it's just damp and raw out there. Still been productive. Opened up an account at the credit union that has a branch in the building where I work, as well as one near me on this side of town. My current credit union only has one "real" branch in Indy. Most times I can use a shared branching location, but for times when I need to go to the actual "real" branch, it was a pain. Now I just have to get all my online bill paying set up on the new one before I switch over my direct deposits.

Also hauled up 2 or 3 fires worth of firewood up onto the deck and into the house so I'm ready for the next little cold snap.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Greg, sometimes you need a "do nothing" day. Gun show is going to take up most of my morning tomorrow, so I figured I'd get done what I could today. Especially wanted to get the new credit union account set up, and knew I probably wouldn't have time tomorrow and probably wouldn't feel like it after work Monday or Tuesday. :): Sunday sounds like it's going to be a good "do nothing day" with the rain coming in.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Greg, sometimes you need a "do nothing" day. Gun show is going to take up most of my morning tomorrow, so I figured I'd get done what I could today. Especially wanted to get the new credit union account set up, and knew I probably wouldn't have time tomorrow and probably wouldn't feel like it after work Monday or Tuesday. :): Sunday sounds like it's going to be a good "do nothing day" with the rain coming in.

Rain is good . . . . . ice and snow not so good!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evening all
    To bad you're not closer DD, Copper Custom in Valpo has 2 Savage 1907's . I didn't look at them, dont even know the price

Sweet! I haven't even shot mine yet (was going to today but plans fell through). I do need to find a new set of grips for mine though. I'm hoping to find something unusual at the Columbus show tomorrow maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom