The official Status update thread #189 Is the coffee ready yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Boys my ass. Any male is your family is a grown ass man capable of mayhem at anytime. I've been to your house...

and the boy is even bigger now, 6'2", just turned 15.
    I have 3 grandbabies, and 1 on the way. my life is really filling up since I've seen you last.

How are things for you?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    and the boy is even bigger now, 6'2", just turned 15.
    I have 3 grandbabies, and 1 on the way. my life is really filling up since I've seen you last.

How are things for you?

SIL is taking my daughter to Texas soon because he is being stationed there as an Army MP. Lost my FIL a while back after we had him living with us for a while. MIL still hanging in there at the nursing home. My Son is working on an apprentice position as an electrician. I'm still just as ornery as ever. Just took the wife to West Baden Springs near French Lick for our 29th anniversary a couple weeks ago. So we've had a bit going on too.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    SIL is taking my daughter to Texas soon because he is being stationed there as an Army MP. Lost my FIL a while back after we had him living with us for a while. MIL still hanging in there at the nursing home. My Son is working on an apprentice position as an electrician. I'm still just as ornery as ever. Just took the wife to West Baden Springs near French Lick for our 29th anniversary a couple weeks ago. So we've had a bit going on too.

The gardener and I spent our honeymoon at the French Lick Sheraton way back in 1979.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom