The official Status update thread #189 Is the coffee ready yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was kinda upset about the Fox59 report that started all of that. They could have had the same report or worse about hundreds of other restaurants in town. That was a good place to enjoy a meal.

From what I understood it was a mistake. They retracted it later but it was too late. I will miss it. Still looking for a new "go to" place for the kids and I to go when we have a chance to have a nice night out. Nothing compares to that place

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    From what I understood it was a mistake. They retracted it later but it was too late. I will miss it. Still looking for a new "go to" place for the kids and I to go when we have a chance to have a nice night out. Nothing compares to that place

No where near the same atmosphere but "Jaggers" has some pretty awesome food. It's on 31 near the Shelby split. The food and prices are awesome. I recently had a country fried chicken sandwich that came with a fried egg on it. One of the most awesome sandwiches I ever had.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No where near the same atmosphere but "Jaggers" has some pretty awesome food. It's on 31 near the Shelby split. The food and prices are awesome. I recently had a country fried chicken sandwich that came with a fried egg on it. One of the most awesome sandwiches I ever had.

Thanks for the head's up! My kids are obsessed with sushi so that's usually our go to. But that gets expensive when they want it all the time

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

That does sound like a good sandwich.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks for the head's up! My kids are obsessed with sushi so that's usually our go to. But that gets expensive when they want it all the time

From what I saw, this place was around 7 to 9 bucks per meal. I took my family there Sunday. They had a variety of menu options and everyone was happy.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    From what I saw, this place was around 7 to 9 bucks per meal. I took my family there Sunday. They had a variety of menu options and everyone was happy.

Fortunately my kids eat pretty much anything. I'm sure they can find something they'll like. As soon as I get caught back up on my bills (disability for 3 months sucks) I'll have to take them out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom