churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Both mutts are sound asleep now.

I buzzed my head and took a shower. Now strongly considering joining the pups for a nap. I have shrimp skewers prepped up ready to grill later to go with zucchini noodle Alfredo. This is the Wife’s weekend to work, so I’m fairly unsupervised.

Never had the Alfredo concoction you mention. Sounds pretty delicious.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It’s just fettuccine alfredo with spiralized zucchini for the noodles instead of pasta. Pretty tasty.

Just mentioned this to the spouse. We might be doing this pretty soon. We have had spiralized Spinach noodles in the pasta salads she makes when the garden is producing.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We are doing leftovers tonight...hubby's choice.

Sylvain - If you haven't opened that package, are you sure it isn't yours? Maybe it is your package and not the other person's. I would open it and send the seller a photo of what you received if it is not yours.

It's just a small flat envelope, way too small and too light to be the product I actually ordered.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's just a small flat envelope, way too small and too light to be the product I actually ordered.

Can you refuse the package or write on it "return to sender" and throw it back in the mail? We can do that here but I don't know how that works over there. You guys do things differently across the big pond.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Can you refuse the package or write on it "return to sender" and throw it back in the mail? We can do that here but I don't know how that works over there. You guys do things differently across the big pond.

I'm not sure.I might have to go to the post office to see what they can do.
    Not sure if they will deliver it to the other address or send it back to the sender.

I never had a letter or package with two different delivery addresses before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom