• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    Jay threatened to key my Fiesta if I told Jim that I genuinely liked that stage...must have been because of my new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest... gave me +3 to Speed and +2 To Hit... Green is the new Tactical.

"Where's my F****** pocket?!!!" That "new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest" really helped.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    "Where's my F****** pocket?!!!" That "new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest" really helped.

I was so used to inferior vests that I was completely thrown off when my new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest actually had the pocket in the proper place! Any vest other than my new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest would have fallen short...but not my new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest! No sir, my new badass green 5.11 NRA embroidered vest was up to the challenge !

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Was that a 5.11 NRA embroidered umbrella too? Not the one at WSSC but at RB, where it was sunny.... I would like to know because Grelber asked if it was Chistopher Robbins....

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Was that a 5.11 NRA embroidered umbrella too? Not the one at WSSC but at RB, where it was sunny.... I would like to know because Grelber asked if it was Chistopher Robbins....

Odds are that Mike left it on the range somewhere so maybe you can find it and see for yourself.

Had one of those epiphany like notions that usually turn out to be dead ends. In any case, sometimes I try to shoot too fast with the front sight being too much of a blur and I miss way to much, then I put the brakes on really hard and the front sight is good but the time is really bad, I think maybe a key is turn learn what the right level blur/movement is and try to stay there?
    Other thing, watched a lot of crazy good shooters last week, crazy good shooters miss targets, the difference is that they know they missed and throw a fix it shot.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Odds are that Mike left it on the range somewhere so maybe you can find it and see for yourself.

Had one of those epiphany like notions that usually turn out to be dead ends. In any case, sometimes I try to shoot too fast with the front sight being too much of a blur and I miss way to much, then I put the brakes on really hard and the front sight is good but the time is really bad, I think maybe a key is turn learn what the right level blur/movement is and try to stay there?
    Other thing, watched a lot of crazy good shooters last week, crazy good shooters miss targets, the difference is that they know they missed and throw a fix it shot.

I don't as much 'leave it at the range' as I do 'randomly placing other people's property for others to enjoy at no expense to themselves' sort of thing!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

As to the second part... there is the rub of all rubs! And the thing that probably separates the Tier 1 shooters from the rest of us...knowing when to do what. I don't know that I've missed a shot on a target and could swear to the Almighty that I didn't at least have a good notion that I felt it once I'd finished and started looking. But I don't trust that feeling all the time and maybe should start!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    So... Now that I'm gone Brad shoots revo???... And Owensboro gets a Crispy Creme??... And a 686 cs1 pops up on Eville's Craigslist?? :laugh:

Hope y'all are doing well! Shot my first match in a while a week or two ago and managed to not dq myself lol

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    So... Now that I'm gone Brad shoots revo???... And Owensboro gets a Crispy Creme??... And a 686 cs1 pops up on Eville's Craigslist?? :laugh:

Hope y'all are doing well! Shot my first match in a while a week or two ago and managed to not dq myself lol

The balance is off here in the Evansville Area with all sorts of people filling in the gaps! LOL

Top Bottom