• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Off topic, not that it would be anything new in this thread, but is anyone attending the NRA Convention in nashville in a couple weeks?

I thought about hitting it on just the Friday, be back for the WSSC match on Saturday.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    if it goes well yes!

You are going? You making it a family trip or rolling solo?

I think I know a bit more about firearms in general and might enjoy checking out various brands/models more than I did last year. I also figure I can get some discounted Comptac gear while I'm there. :thumbsup:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    You are going? You making it a family trip or rolling solo?

I think I know a bit more about firearms in general and might enjoy checking out various brands/models more than I did last year. I also figure I can get some discounted Comptac gear while I'm there. :thumbsup:

I saw where Berry's is giving a 10% discount on all orders placed at the convention plus free shipping I think... and hitting Comp-Tac would be awesome!!!!! It doesn't look like they offer that International holster/mag carrier combo like they did awhile back..and no more in my digital came :( now I'll have mismatching mag carriers when I shoot USPSA... ugh, all the NASCAR-shirt wearing shooters are sure to make fun of me now for that! :D LOL

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    That's why I worry about getting anything but black, unless I make it myself. :laugh:

Yeah, I noticed they don't have the combo pack listed anymore, but if I remember right, the show discounts were way better. Like $55 Internationals or something like that?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    That's why I worry about getting anything but black, unless I make it myself. :laugh:

Yeah, I noticed they don't have the combo pack listed anymore, but if I remember right, the show discounts were way better. Like $55 Internationals or something like that?

DANG!!!!! That is what I'm talking about! Maybe it is time to get an International for the old G21 maybe :D Limited 10 time, Baby! :D

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    To bring a necessary interruption to this Glock lovefest going on, I just realized that I'm going to be out for RB and WSSC. Ah, such are schedules in the springtime.

I was one of the folks that wanted RB to move the start time back but it sure would have worked out better on the original time this Saturday. Oh well, looks like Owensboro it is again!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Looks like rain Thur-Fri so I'm guessing that the lake bay will be pretty sloppy or at least slick. Don't want long walks down range for pasting & don't want to encourage somebody to bust their fanny slipping.

Anybody got anything they'd like to see on an 18 round hoser stage?

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Looks like rain Thur-Fri so I'm guessing that the lake bay will be pretty sloppy or at least slick. Don't want long walks down range for pasting & don't want to encourage somebody to bust their fanny slipping.

"Hounds from Hell"

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

I believe boats may be a stage requirement. "2-3" possible, will make nice new temporary lakes in awkward locations.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I hope we get a chance at some shooting' on Saturday. If anybody hears anything official when RB makes the call to put it on or cancel it, post it! I still find myself off the RB email list.

Top Bottom