• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Wow! I know I am. I don't know if you're operating at S. Hurt awesomeness with a chair built into the wagon but you're definitely ahead of the pack:laugh:

Lord willing, it looks like this is going to happen. Ammo is actually loaded and I might get a dryfire session in this evening. Looking forward to being back on the range with everyone.

Not quite to the SH level but I believe I'm on a different playing field...more of the Light Infantry 300 Spartans Hoplite style where SH is more of the Heavy Armored Cavalry :D When you have to fit it in the back of a Ford Fiesta you can't have too many large options LOLOL

going to be good having you back out there! Lots of regulars showing back up to mix it up with all the new blood!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Not quite to the SH level but I believe I'm on a different playing field...more of the Light Infantry 300 Spartans Hoplite style where SH is more of the Heavy Armored Cavalry :D When you have to fit it in the back of a Ford Fiesta you can't have too many large options LOLOL

going to be good having you back out there! Lots of regulars showing back up to mix it up with all the new blood!

LOL! Good description, Hurt's set-up is more tank-ish. There's something to be said for light and adaptable.

I'm looking forward to it! On a related note, if anyone wanted to beat an ESR/MA, tomorrow will be the day:laugh:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    So is this IDPA that is going to allow reloads on the move? Still have to be empty to drop mags on the ground, right?

Definitely right on the mags part, moving reloads we'll find out tomorrow. I hope we do, moving reloads is a wheelgunner's advantage and I'll need all the help I can get tomorrow LOL

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    We had moving reloads at WSSC last week did we not? There was one stage that people were hung up on it but it tends not to affect the CDP guys as much since the 8 rd mags get in the middle of the 6 rd revolvers and 10rd most shooters.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    We had moving reloads at WSSC last week did we not? There was one stage that people were hung up on it but it tends not to affect the CDP guys as much since the 8 rd mags get in the middle of the 6 rd revolvers and 10rd most shooters.

Just saying, if they need a Tiger Team member to educate so as to make an informed decision on the issue, I'm available;)

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Man what a great January day God gave us for a match! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. It was good to catch up with everyone. I thought we had some really good COFs today, with the exception of the blatantly anti-tall/fat man stage that was on bay one. :laugh:

Anyone know of a shot timer, dry fire practice I can download on a Windows 8 laptop? Everything I can find is for a phone. Maybe one that worked on a Kindle Fire?

Don't have any info to help you with that stuff, but I would suggest starting with shooting stronghand only sans the 3-finger-on-hip feminine pose. Of all the times for nobody to have a video running:laugh:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Man what a great January day God gave us for a match! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. It was good to catch up with everyone. I thought we had some really good COFs today, with the exception of the blatantly anti-tall/fat man stage that was on bay one. :laugh:

Don't have any info to help you with that stuff, but I would suggest starting with shooting stronghand only sans the 3-finger-on-hip feminine pose. Of all the times for nobody to have a video running:laugh:

Hey man, I killed on that stage! I should get extra points for style :gheyhi:

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    Anyone know of a shot timer, dry fire practice I can download on a Windows 8 laptop? Everything I can find is for a phone. Maybe one that worked on a Kindle Fire?

I dry fired 3-5 minutes Friday with my left hand. Those few minutes saved me seconds. I need to preview the qualifier; that is coming up in a few weeks. I'm sure there is something on Youtube. I will be a virgin for the day.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I haven't gotten them yet, if anyone does post it here. I have been getting the emails the whole time but as soon as I don't put my email down on the paper it seems like they stop lol.

They have been sent.....only to people that went to worship today.

I think Don O had to be somewhere. I saw him at registration but never saw him through the match. So, he's probably got something going on and they'll be a little later than usual if I had to guess.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    They have been sent.....only to people that went to worship today.

I think Don O had to be somewhere. I saw him at registration but never saw him through the match. So, he's probably got something going on and they'll be a little later than usual if I had to guess.

Ouch, preacher burn. Trust me I did you guys a favor, you do NOT want whatever just ran through the kids, and I mean ran-right-through them (both ends)

I know because now I have it :puke::poop::):

Top Bottom