• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Kid, she was 23 or 24 at the time of the photos, couple years back. Looked a lot younger then that, but I had to get two pieces of ID for proof. I keep all my models information on record. She has a kid of her own. I think two now.

Yep, downtown Indy on Market street. One block from the circle and one block from city county building. Biggest trick was to get the bike up there. Had to sign all kinds of paper work to do a photo shoot there.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LOL I bet you did! Musta been a nice freight elevator!

Glad to know this was professionally done and not by some pedo! I will say I like the picture even though she looks 16!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It is clear the intent of the code was to illicit respect for the flag. Otherwise, why would they make the code? If you put something on the flag to show honor to our country, I have no problem with it. If you want to drop a load on it and call it art, I say it is disrespectful. I also don't like ettiquette nazis either. I ride with the Patriot Guard. I spoke to one rider who almost went home from a mission and quit the Patriot Guard because of an ettiquette nazi. He had 2 small flags on the back of his bike. He had the American flag on the wrong side and a guy was a total jerk about it. Obviously, the guy intended no disrespect by having the American flag on the wrong side. The other guy could have simply said "Hey, when you get home, please switch your flags around. The proper way to display them is this". They are just like the 670-1 nazis in the Army.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Is this abusive use of the flag???????

working_hard.jpg

That flag is flying free and as best I can tell, that picture is not being used to sell anything.

I am not certain the same latter statement can be made about the motorcycle.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It is clear the intent of the code was to illicit respect for the flag. Otherwise, why would they make the code? If you put something on the flag to show honor to our country, I have no problem with it. If you want to drop a load on it and call it art, I say it is disrespectful. I also don't like ettiquette nazis either. I ride with the Patriot Guard. I spoke to one rider who almost went home from a mission and quit the Patriot Guard because of an ettiquette nazi. He had 2 small flags on the back of his bike. He had the American flag on the wrong side and a guy was a total jerk about it. Obviously, the guy intended no disrespect by having the American flag on the wrong side. The other guy could have simply said "Hey, when you get home, please switch your flags around. The proper way to display them is this". They are just like the 670-1 nazis in the Army.

Thank you for riding. I appreciate what you do.

Also, :+1: on the quiet, polite FYI. "Hey, I know you respect and honor our flag. Just to let you know, Old Glory should be on the right front. Thanks."

No one else needs to hear it: compliment in public, correct in private.

Blessings,
    Bill

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Whats the problem? Its made in china just like all of the other ones! Really sucks when you fold a flag for Honors and there are like 7 1/2 stars showing.

handyman1028

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    i know im going to hel over this but here goes. first the man was just sworn in yesterday has had time to **** up yet. i must agree his face on the american flag was a bite much. now the very ones scream they are patriots, are the same was saying he is not my president i didnt vote for him. I believe if you live here in america he is your president wether we like him or not he was sworn in under oath. so does that make you unamerican? and if so why havent you left the country if it is all that bad. he is just like you and me he has to put his pants on the same way.If you didnt like the options we had for president why didnt you run? I guess we will always have belly achers no matter what. I didnt like some of the things Bush did but he was still my president. so what does that make you ? not here to **** no one off just curious, this al that i have been hearing since he got elected.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    i know im going to hel over this but here goes. first the man was just sworn in yesterday has had time to **** up yet. i must agree his face on the american flag was a bite much. now the very ones scream they are patriots, are the same was saying he is not my president i didnt vote for him. I believe if you live here in america he is your president wether we like him or not he was sworn in under oath. so does that make you unamerican? and if so why havent you left the country if it is all that bad. he is just like you and me he has to put his pants on the same way.If you didnt like the options we had for president why didnt you run? I guess we will always have belly achers no matter what. I didnt like some of the things Bush did but he was still my president. so what does that make you ? not here to **** no one off just curious, this al that i have been hearing since he got elected.

I didn't run, because there was a more qualified candidate running: Ron Paul. The problem is that the people no longer control the government. Our two party system has degenerated into really a 1 party system. The media backed behemoth of government. I think it can only be changed from the local on up, that is where I focus my time.

When candidates are so easily marginalized by media as "quacks", there is something wrong.

I agree that Obama is our President, like it or not. Because not enough in the Government have the balls to stand up to the establishment.

Top Bottom