• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello INGO,

INGO Members the NIGCA Gun Show In Nappanee on October 28th 2017 has been cancelled!

I just got off the phone with Mrs. Best and she asked me to please help get the word out, so I wanted to post here for INGO members. I know this Show is a Favorite/must go to show for many of us here on INGO. I understand a new building is being built on County Line Road south west of the original Borkholders Dutch Village. Permits got held up in Indy and they did not get all the permits in a timely fashion to get the building done in time for the October show. For those that do not know Dutch Village was sold and is being used for storage, but the Restaurant is still open. I will get some more information on the location of the new building and post it here for anyone that would be interested. I am looking forward to The March Gun show. I am told the new building will be larger with all the tables in one area and a larger (50 foot) kitchen.
    I will do a drive by as soon as I can to get better location information for the building. Until then help get the word out about the October show being cancelled.

Thanks INGO one more

Okay, I have not been able to talk to anyone yet. But the road that runs north of US 6 that Dutch Village is on is Tomahawk Trail. South of US 6 it is CR101. Go south and turn right onto CR56, which is 2B road in Marshall County. Turn left, south onto West County Line Road, it is a dirt road. go about 6 tenths of a mile. On the east side of the road. The building is still a project. Anyway I will try to keep everyone updated.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom