0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Expelling them? No one will be expelled. I think parents of students who were blocked should Sue the school. If I'm paying the school to educate my kid and my kid isn't getting what I'm paying for because the school refuses to prevent this nonsense, the school should be held responsible for that.

I think you'd have a steep climb with that suit, unless you can prove your kid was prevented from attending class or that their safety was put at risk.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Could only make it through a few paragraphs of this trash. She's a professor at Berkley so no surprise here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Social Justice Warrior Princess Objects To Pro-Gun Semantics - The Truth About Guns

...NRA distinguishes itself by constantly coming up with new ways to be terrible, there’s an interesting trend cropping up here and there. I’m noting more and more rhetoric suggesting that gun ownership is a human right…It’s a creative new argument, and also one that’s very wrong.

What? A new argument? Where the heck have you been? Can you read a history book?

A human right has to do with something intrinsic to who you are as a human being, and your most basic needs. Healthcare, food, housing, and water are human rights. They are all critical things that human beings need to stay alive. Access to reproductive health services is a human right. The ability to participate freely in society regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or disability status is a human right. These are things society is supposed to guarantee to us because we are part of society, and these things are integral to our very identities.

I can see Government/Politics wasn't any of your classes... EVER.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It's called the Bill of RIGHTS.

And the hell if having the ability to defend myself from foreign invaders, domestic enemies, and all manner of fiends that roam the streets isn't necessary to my survival.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Social Justice Warrior Princess Objects To Pro-Gun Semantics - The Truth About Guns

...NRA distinguishes itself by constantly coming up with new ways to be terrible, there’s an interesting trend cropping up here and there. I’m noting more and more rhetoric suggesting that gun ownership is a human right…It’s a creative new argument, and also one that’s very wrong.

What? A new argument? Where the heck have you been? Can you read a history book?

A human right has to do with something intrinsic to who you are as a human being, and your most basic needs. Healthcare, food, housing, and water are human rights. They are all critical things that human beings need to stay alive. Access to reproductive health services is a human right. The ability to participate freely in society regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or disability status is a human right. These are things society is supposed to guarantee to us because we are part of society, and these things are integral to our very identities.

I can see Government/Politics wasn't any of your classes... EVER.
    That's a useful idiot.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bring on the meteor.

CwQzreVVYAUTNhb.jpg:small

CwQzreeUsAA_T87.jpg:small

CwQzrecVYAAOT9U.jpg:small

CwQzreYUMAAWlqY.jpg:small

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If he's still alive, that former Soviet KGB agent from the 1984 video must be laughing his ass off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom