Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kut's good to go then. He has said he's pretty. Now I'm not here to judge whether he is or is not pretty. And I'm sure he identifies as "he/him". But he's probably not gonna get sent to the Gender-based Misconduct Office for saying it.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    1brqva.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is old, and has since been changed... but just a glimpse of that sweet equality.

VlfZY3C.jpg

"Um, hello? I'm calling because my wife keeps hitting me with pots and pans."

"Sir, what did you do to her to cause her to that?"

"Well, nothing, really. Last time, I just spilled a drop of milk on the floor and she threw the wok at me. I still have a knot on the back of my head!"

"Sir, does that make you want to hurt her?"

"No. Absolutely not. I just want to get her help so she will stop."

"I'm sorry, we can't help you. I suggest you stop spilling milk."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is old, and has since been changed... but just a glimpse of that sweet equality.

VlfZY3C.jpg

One of my friends had to call the police on his wife for abuse. It took awhile for the police to be able to handle that it WASN'T him.
    At a Popeye's chicken, a woman just about leapt across the counter to start wacking a man behind the counter, I think it was her boyfriend. The police were called, and instantly tried to put the cuffs on HIM. Even though everyone there was trying to tell them it was the woman.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut's good to go then. He has said he's pretty. Now I'm not here to judge whether he is or is not pretty. And I'm sure he identifies as "he/him". But he's probably not gonna get sent to the Gender-based Misconduct Office for saying it.

I'm prettier than Rick Flair

Kut (Woooooos)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I had to look up Ric Flair. Apparently he's some WWF guy that claimed he slept with Halle Berry. Mmmmm. Halle Berry.

WCW! ...and I have a Halle Berry story you wouldn't believe. I'll keep it to myself, because it's so unbelievable.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    We got a live one.

BogWalker's girlfriend received an extra credit assignment in a speech class at Ball State today (I don't know the particular course number). It was exclusively for the females in the class and consisted of a survey on their experiences with "mansplaining". The questions were very obviously biased towards a particular conclusion. There was no commensurate extra credit assignment offered to the males in the class.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We got a live one.

BogWalker's girlfriend received an extra credit assignment in a speech class at Ball State today (I don't know the particular course number). It was exclusively for the females in the class and consisted of a survey on their experiences with "mansplaining". The questions were very obviously biased towards a particular conclusion. There was no commensurate extra credit assignment offered to the males in the class.

Imagine how much money she's paying to be "taught" that nonsense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We got a live one.

Well, after all, women NEED the extra credit more than men. The soft sexism of low expectations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom