• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Was in Ohio yesterday with a buddy from Ohio, at a flea market. My buddy had me come to look at a 3 digit all original, non letter, winchester 52 with rear folding sight.
    99% blue, 99% finish on wood, not drilled for scope blocks, not returned to the factory for any modification, so no letter stamped on serial number, 1922 ........vendor valued it at half its worth, because, "it doesn't have a scope or banana clip" ........but he did have a 10/22 with a Walmart scope and a "banana clip" people were listing after for $650...... 123_1(2).jpg 123_1(8)(1).jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That is freaking awesome!!!!! I learned to shoot on a Model 52. My dad shot it in Demolay shooting events in the 60s. His was newer and had a set of Redfield Olympic sights as well as mounts for an old fixed 4x scope. I used to pack that old rifle around blasting squirrels and groundhogs.

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Nice find. A beautiful piece of history. Still hard to believe they started out resembling the 1903 for the dough boys home after the Great War and evolved into the greatest rimfire Target gun of all time.

Top Bottom